Windows 10: Accidentally clicked PH ad

Discus and support Accidentally clicked PH ad in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear support, I do realize this might not be the best place to ask. But since i am pretty paranoid atm i feel like i got no choice. I accidentally... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FinalDebt92, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Accidentally clicked PH ad

Dear support,

I do realize this might not be the best place to ask.

But since i am pretty paranoid atm i feel like i got no choice.

I accidentally pressed an ad on PH while scrolling on my phone.

And it loaded up an page which i instantly pressed away.

I just do not know if i am safe or not.

I used incognito mode and my chrome is on highest security mode and didn't block the site uppon loading.

Also i use Kaspersky security which even with a full scan didn't found any threats.

I just want to be sure if i am safe or not.

In addition i will add the link associated to the add for if anyone could make sure.

https://as.2020mustang.com/as/c?p=****&at=a&al=&stno=2-630-1316-8085-0-0-3324-5433-3&u=livehdcams.com/cam/TAYLORSTEVENS/;AFNO=1-610110

The ad has multiple links in it, i just copied one of them, but lead to the same sites.

I also checked the link in googles safe browsing URL check.

And it didn't show any threats.

Thanks in advance,

Blaze.

:)

FinalDebt92, Feb 25, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 25, 2021
  3. knickii Win User
    how to reset suggestion dictionary windows 10 phone or delete a suggestion i added accidentally

Hi,

I'd accidentally added few words to the dictionary, they are all incorrect spelling. How to I delete these words that I added accidentally, or reset the suggestion dictionary all together.

I'm using windows 10 mobile.

knickii, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Accidentally clicked PH ad

Windows 10 Share on right click

I recently right clicked on a sensitive file and instead of clicking on Open with, accidentally clicked on the Share button. The following window popped up:

Accidentally clicked PH ad [​IMG]

I immediately pressed the Esc key and the window disappeared. Does this window automatically share the file with the contacts listed in this window? Or would I have had to select a contact and go through additional steps to actually share the file? I'm worried that I've shared sensitive financial information with contacts that really shouldn't have seen them.

commodorejim, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally clicked PH ad

1. Accidentally clicked PH ad - Similar Threads - Accidentally clicked

2. Accidentally clicked link, not sure if a scam aka.ms/alca

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally clicked link, not sure if a scam aka.ms/alca: I got a text message from Microsoft saying “Microsoft: Unusual sign-in for ********* last 2 digits of my phone number Review at https:// aka.ms/alca.It was sent on the same text thread that sends my legitimate Microsoft verification codes to login.I accidentally clicked the...
  3. Accidentally clicked link, not sure if a scam aka.ms/alca

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally clicked link, not sure if a scam aka.ms/alca: I got a text message from Microsoft saying “Microsoft: Unusual sign-in for ********* last 2 digits of my phone number Review at https:// aka.ms/alca.It was sent on the same text thread that sends my legitimate Microsoft verification codes to login.I accidentally clicked the...
  4. Accidentally clicked link, not sure if a scam aka.ms/alca

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. lock screen question "like the image that you see?" accidentally click the wrong feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lock screen question "like the image that you see?" accidentally click the wrong feedback: On lock screen, I accidentally click the wrong feedback for the question "Like the image that you see?" , and for example after I click no, not a fan when I actually like the signature picture a lot or click yes, I like it when I don't like the picture, it's kinda frustrating...
  6. lock screen question "like the image that you see?" accidentally click the wrong feedback

lock screen question "like the image that you see?" accidentally click the wrong feedback: On lock screen, I accidentally click the wrong feedback for the question "Like the image that you see?" , and for example after I click no, not a fan when I actually like the signature picture a lot or click yes, I like it when I don't like the picture, it's kinda frustrating...
  7. I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...: How do I find WiFi signal on my PC? I accidentally clicked “Network Reset” and now it can’t find any WiFi signal around! How do I go about fixing this?...
  8. I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...

I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...: How do I find WiFi signal on my PC? I accidentally clicked “Network Reset” and now it can’t find any WiFi signal around! How do I go about fixing this?...
  9. I accidentally clicked “NETWORK RESET” hoping it’ll help with my slow internet. Now it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. My USB stick was infected and I accidentally clicked on the only file visible on it

My USB stick was infected and I accidentally clicked on the only file visible on it: The file is a shortcut with following path: C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start rundll32 \cbfecbfecbfcbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfbcb.cbfecbfecbfcbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfecbfbcb,GEcyVrPlIeCYvJazI've already scanned everything with malwarebytes...