Windows 10: Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

Discus and support Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NorthLaker, May 26, 2023.

1. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school account, but after logging in again I'm led straight to the T&C instead of first getting the popup to only log into the app. How do I get that option back?

:)

NorthLaker, May 26, 2023

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 26, 2023
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, May 26, 2023
  4. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

1. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps - Similar Threads - Accidentally clicked yes

2. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps: I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school account, but after logging in again I'm led straight to the T&C instead of first getting the popup to only log into the app. How do...
  3. Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally clicked yes on Stay signed into all your apps: I clicked on yes after logging into my school account on Office, but now I can't get the screen back. I did find the setting to remove my school account, but after logging in again I'm led straight to the T&C instead of first getting the popup to only log into the app. How do...
  4. How do I stay signed in at ALL websites?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stay signed in at ALL websites?: No matter which browser or website, I get signed out when I log out of Windows. This happens at all and any website where I have passwords stored in Google Password Manager which is turned o. yzhoo mail, google, Photoshop, genealogical databases, amazon, barnes and nioble,...
  5. I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell: I Made An Terrible Mistake! I Accidentally Clicked On [A] Instead Of [Y], Now It's Stuck On [A]. Can Somebody Fix This For Me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-screwed-up-i-accidentally-clicked-on-a-yes-to/eaea146a-c54f-4c9d-be9d-9007e6d2019f
  6. I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've Screwed Up! I Accidentally Clicked On "[A] Yes To All" Instead Of "[Y] Yes" In PowerShell: I Made An Terrible Mistake! I Accidentally Clicked On [A] Instead Of [Y], Now It's Stuck On [A]. Can Somebody Fix This For Me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-screwed-up-i-accidentally-clicked-on-a-yes-to/eaea146a-c54f-4c9d-be9d-9007e6d2019f
  7. HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?: I have checked power and sleep etc. restarted, recovery, ran security, ran HP diagnostics. Its like it has its own mind? Ex. letting me stay on now! maybe it decided I'm okay now?...
  8. Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this...: i accidentally signed in with my dad's work account on my pc and clicked yes on "allow this organization to manage this computer", and now i can't find a way back. i've been looking around and haven't found any setting to move back, i tried with the credential manager and...
  9. Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally clicked "No" for "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your...: Ok, I can't find any answers on the internet about this, and it's driving me crazy - right after I launched RD2 for the first time, I accidentally clicked "no" when windows asked "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and now I am not sure if that...
  10. stay signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stay signed in: how can I say signed in ? windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/stay-signed-in/f825f247-7e47-447b-840f-4ae8f298eb60"