Windows 10: Accidentally clicking mouse while windows memory diagnostic running ?

Discus and support Accidentally clicking mouse while windows memory diagnostic running ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I run windows memory diagnostic/memory test today to check my ram. While memory test running i accidentally clicking my mouse, the memory test keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/peyoteftw, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Accidentally clicking mouse while windows memory diagnostic running ?

I run windows memory diagnostic/memory test today to check my ram. While memory test running i accidentally clicking my mouse, the memory test keep running, but i am afraid when i clicking my mouse memory test will skip the test.

For example memory test will skip first test and continue to second test because i click the mouse, well i don't know the memory test skip the test or not because i am not pay attention to screen.

My question is, is clicking the mouse or pressing any key in keyboard can skip/interrupting your memory test ?

What i mean by first test and second test above is "Running test pass 1 of 2 (number %) complete"

https://imgur.com/WNmoDSZ

image taken from google

I am using Windows 10 Home Single Language 1903

submitted by /u/peyoteftw
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/peyoteftw, Nov 7, 2019

2. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 7, 2019
  3. [Win10]Memory leak?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for showing interest in Windows 10 and we are glad to assist you.

I suggest you to stop the game from the Task Manager and run the Windows Memory Diagnostic.

Follow the below steps to run Windows Memory Diagnostic:

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar and click on the
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Click on Restart now and check for the problems (Recommended).

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know. We would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Accidentally clicking mouse while windows memory diagnostic running ?

HP stream wont update windows 10 , not enough memory

To further assist you, we suggest that you run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Refer to the steps provided below:

• On the Start screen, type memory.
    • Click Settings and then click the result Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • Select the option to run the tool.

We also suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus as it consumes more memory and then try to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally clicking mouse while windows memory diagnostic running ?

1. Accidentally clicking mouse while windows memory diagnostic running ? - Similar Threads - Accidentally clicking mouse

2. Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run: I have a Gigabyte Aero 5 XE4 with 1x8GB factory and 1x32GB Patriot SignatureWhen I run Memory Diagnostics tool,the program does not show any progress as shown as below. The screen is static. I let the computer run uninterrupted for over 20 minutes. No changes. When I press...
  3. Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool won't run: I have a Gigabyte Aero 5 XE4 with 1x8GB factory and 1x32GB Patriot SignatureWhen I run Memory Diagnostics tool,the program does not show any progress as shown as below. The screen is static. I let the computer run uninterrupted for over 20 minutes. No changes. When I press...
  4. Memory Diagnostic Tool does not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Tool does not run: When I try to run the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool, a 'MemoryDiagnostics-Schedule' event shows up in the system event log. But whether I restart manually or have the tool restart for me, the machine boots right back into Windows without running any diagnostics....
  5. Memory Diagnostic Tool does not run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Tool does not run: When I try to run the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool, a 'MemoryDiagnostics-Schedule' event shows up in the system event log. But whether I restart manually or have the tool restart for me, the machine boots right back into Windows without running any diagnostics....
  6. Windows memory diagnostic tool - auto runs?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows memory diagnostic tool - auto runs?: I've been running win10 home for some 8 months now, currently updated to 20h2. My normal boot cycle involves a wait counter at the boot manager stage - to allow for safe starts or other things if I choose. If not, I can cut the timer short and/or when the timer runs out,...
  7. Windows Memory Diagnostic Fails to Run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Memory Diagnostic Fails to Run: I recently received several "attempted execute of noexecute memory" blue screen errors. When trying to run the windows memory diagnostic, after a restart I am met with the windows boot manager telling me the system has failed to boot. Restarting works brings the system back...
  8. "The Windows Memory Diagnostic scheduled the testing of the computer's memory to run...

"The Windows Memory Diagnostic scheduled the testing of the computer's memory to run...: Good afternoon, I need anyone's help regarding this result after I ran Windows Diagnostics. What should I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-memory-diagnostic-scheduled-the/f6a167ba-903d-4790-8347-2def6170e08a
  9. Memory diagnostic wont run

Memory diagnostic wont run: As title states I'm having trouble getting the built in memory diagnostic tool to run. I'm able to open the tool and click the restart prompt but after doing so my computer screen goes black and will stay that way indefinitely until i press the power button on my cpu tower...
  10. Run Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool in Windows 10: How to: Run Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool in Windows 10 How to Run Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool in Windows 10 [img] Information Memory problems can cause your PC to lose information or stop working. Windows 10 includes the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool to help...