Windows 10: Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them?

Discus and support Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Mint, and there was a D:/ partition I wanted to delete, so I selected it and clicked "Delete volume", but 3 other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alny needs some help, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them?

I dual boot Windows 10 and Linux Mint, and there was a D:/ partition I wanted to delete, so I selected it and clicked "Delete volume", but 3 other partitions disappeared I think they were selected too, I don't know how though and now I have 102,41gb of free space, how do I undo these changes or recover it? I didn't mean to delete 3 partitions, and I didn't know they were selected. I didn't restart my computer yet because I'm assuming if I restart my PC I won't be able to recover my partitions anymore because the "changes" will be "applied". Please help! Here's how my screen looks

By the way, D: is my EFI partition from Linux, I don't know if this helps.

Edit: I have already searched this and I don't know what to do, the answers tell to recreate the partition but I don't remember the size because there were 3 partitions Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them? ed9b4da4-a56e-43b4-b9c0-6ea9f60046b4?upload=true.png

:)

Alny needs some help, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Feb 10, 2021
  3. GaryLocke Win User
    How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Yeah,deleting a partition dosen't mean that this partition is gone for good.Only the partition table is deleted and you can recover deleted partiion with partition recovery software.I had succeed to do so before.

GaryLocke, Feb 10, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them?

How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

Try this, it works... it is open source...
    TestDisk, Data Recovery

Quote from site:

95Viper, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them?

1. Accidentally deleted 3 partitions, how to recover them? - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted partitions

2. Recover deleted disk partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted disk partitions: On January 28, with the assistance of MS team member I installed windows 10 using bootable USB on my home computer.The windows were not updating the disk partitions therefore, the advisor instructed me to deleted all partitions, which I did on his advice. Windows installed...
  3. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...
  4. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...
  5. How to recover my deleted partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my deleted partition: When I was trying to solve this :I do this :But do not continue my installation process stopped here.Is there is anyway to restore my all partition or data which is very important for me. Please help....
  6. Accidentally deleted a full partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted a full partition: As the title says, I accidentally deleted a partition on my disk, which left it all unallocated. I still have access to the system since the affected disk was a secondary one. How can I recover the partition, or at least the data? Nothing has been written to the disk yet...
  7. I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted the partitions while upgrading to Windows 10. How to recover the data?: Disclaimer: I am a teenager with little to no knowledge about computers whatsoever So I followed the steps in this video about upgrading to Windows 10, and around the 6:37 mark, he said that I should delete both partitions, and so I did. But what I didn't know is that it...
  8. Recover deleted boot partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted boot partition: I accidentally deleted all partitions on an SSD including the one a Windows install was on. I've recovered the partitions using Partition Assistant and all the data/partitions are there, but the SSD is no longer bootable - it just goes straight to the 'Windows could not...
  9. Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor: Hi, I have accidentally deleted my secondary monitor from my windows 10 PC, I deleted it using the device manager and right clicking on the device, then uninstalling it. Is there any way I can restore this monitor without resetting my PC. Thank you...
  10. accidentally deleted a windows partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally deleted a windows partition: Hi i was trying to merge a small partition with a much larger one, ( wish now I hadn’t bothered ) using Easeus partition manager. It warned me that the partition to be added had some problems and would be dangerous to proceed, so I chose cancel, but somehow it deleted the...