Windows 10: Accidentally Deleted a Folder In My User File With All My Word Documents In It

Discus and support Accidentally Deleted a Folder In My User File With All My Word Documents In It in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, Recently I made the mistake of deleting a mislabeled folder in my User folder on my C:/ drive. Unbeknownst to me, this folder had all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ColeTaylor9155, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Accidentally Deleted a Folder In My User File With All My Word Documents In It

Hi all, Recently I made the mistake of deleting a mislabeled folder in my User folder on my C:/ drive. Unbeknownst to me, this folder had all of my word documents and images saved within it I thought I had saved them elsewhere and had no idea they were within this folder. Through one blunder after another, that folder is gone and I can't Ctrl-Z it back into exist. I have already checked and the file folder is unfortunately not within my recycling bin - I suspect because it was too large to fit. We're talking about somewhere around 50 gb of PDFs, docs, and images. Any and all

:)

ColeTaylor9155, Jun 2, 2021

2. Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

or do i need it?

computer45, Jun 2, 2021
  3. patsim Win User
    Deleted Word Documents

I accidentally deleted Word Documents from My Documents. Oddly, all of the folders (which contain various Word documents are still in tact and accessible. Missing are just the individual Word documents which I work on from time to time and save. I
    know this is a long shot but is there is a method to retrieve the deleted documents?

patsim, Jun 2, 2021
  4. RW_44 Win User

Accidentally Deleted a Folder In My User File With All My Word Documents In It

Accidental deletion of a Word document on my iPad

I accidentally deleted all the text of an unsaved word document on my ipad. I had autosave switched on. Is it possible to return to a previous version and continue working on the document?

* Original title: accidental delete

RW_44, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally Deleted a Folder In My User File With All My Word Documents In It

1. Accidentally Deleted a Folder In My User File With All My Word Documents In It - Similar Threads - Accidentally Deleted Folder

2. I can't find my file folder with all of my microsoft word 2013 documents in it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my file folder with all of my microsoft word 2013 documents in it.: I've searched everywhere on my Dell inspiron 14 laptop and tried several Google, Bing and Microsoft suggestions but I haven't been able to find the file folder or any of the files it contained.If someone could please clearly explain where the file folder should be and how I...
  3. Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted the folder and all files gets deleted.: User deleted that folder and all the files gets deleted desktop, documents & pictures bypassing windows recycle bin.Is there a way to recover the files?...
  4. Accidentally deleted the Onedrive folder and all files gets deleted.

Accidentally deleted the Onedrive folder and all files gets deleted.: users files gets deleted. It happens on his personal laptop. User logs in to onedrive using his work account/ email and started to sync desktop, documents & pictures. while syncing, user tries to cancel it by going to onedrive settings and choosing to stop the sync and unlink...
  5. Help I accidentally merged my documents folder and my users folder!

Help I accidentally merged my documents folder and my users folder!: while O was moving things around my documents and users folder got merged[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-merged-my-documents-folder-and/3b99c879-e8a7-458e-ba00-134cf0a363e1
  6. ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED

ALL FILES in my user folder DELETED: After I restarted my PC today, ALL files in my user folder are deleted, including pictures, videos, documents, desktop, music.... only the empty folder structure remains. The files are not moved to other folders on the C drive, I've looked for them. No new user profile were...
  7. I accidentally deleted my user folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user folder: im using win10 and i was trying to change my user folder name, and to move it in to my administrator account (no idea why i did that) , but it didnt finished the transfer of the files, and when i tried to connect to my user , it was all empty , now i only have the empty...
  8. Accidentally deleted user folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted user folders: I accidentally deleted everything inside user folders, now quick shortcuts to download, videos,pictures, etc. don't work...is there any way to get them back? I don't want stuffs that were in there, just the folder shortcuts. submitted by /u/sh1o [link] [comments]...
  9. User Accounts, Accidentally deleted file folder...

User Accounts, Accidentally deleted file folder...: I hope that you can help me with this. Recently I noticed one morning on my windows 10 enterprise lock screen that I had another user account with my same on the lower left side of the screen. However I didn't create this account nor have I been able to get rid of it. Any...
  10. Accidentally merged User and Documents folders

Accidentally merged User and Documents folders: Hello, I was moving some files around on my hard drive and I accidentally merged my User folder with my Documents folder. So in my C:\User directory instead of seeing C:\Users\MyName I see C:\Users\Documents. Seen below: [ATTACH] I have looked through a few different...