Windows 10: Accidentally deleted admin and cannot get it back.

Discus and support Accidentally deleted admin and cannot get it back. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a new computer but I accidentally deleted the admin and now I cannot download anything. I have tried to factory reset but I need a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kenneth_685, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Accidentally deleted admin and cannot get it back.

I just bought a new computer but I accidentally deleted the admin and now I cannot download anything. I have tried to factory reset but I need a BitLocker code which I could not find. I cannot download windows media installer because I need admin password. I also have tried regeditwhich didn't work. Please help I just bought this thing.

:)

Kenneth_685, Jan 10, 2021

2. Accidentally deleted admin account

I need help. I accidentally deleted the admin account. Thats the only account in my computer. And when i try to add an account it wouldnt let me so i tried to restart the pc. When i restart i cant enter anymore. Its asking me to login. But my password
    is not accepted anymore. I dont know maybe because that account is the one i accidentally deleted. What to do now?

MaricrisBenico, Jan 10, 2021
  3. raj26may Win User
    Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I was fed up having to log in a password every time I had to enter my laptop. So I followed some online tutorial and ended up deleting some user accounts on my laptop. I think I accidentally deleted a lot of user profile! I still have to log in with a password to enter my laptop but I have no admin account *Sad

raj26may, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Accidentally deleted admin and cannot get it back.

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally deleted admin and cannot get it back.

1. Accidentally deleted admin and cannot get it back. - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted admin

2. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  3. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  4. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally deleted admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted admin user: So it seems I deleted the admin user from my Dell computer running windows 10 pro after making the other one admin. or so I thought. Now when needing to do anything that requires admin permissions I don't get a Yes or no pop-up window, I get just the "no" option. I can't even...
  6. Accidentally deleted admin user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted admin user: So it seems I deleted the admin user from my Dell computer running windows 10 pro after making the other one admin. or so I thought. Now when needing to do anything that requires admin permissions I don't get a Yes or no pop-up window, I get just the "no" option. I can't even...
  7. Accidentally deleted admin user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Accidentally deleted biometrics. I cannot get it back?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally deleted biometrics. I cannot get it back?: I was trying to fix my Windows 10 Hello Fax from not recognizing my new camera in my new super fast Dell Computer PC and the troubleshooting said to delete it the Biometrics file. I did so and now cannot get it back. How can I retrieve it please?...
  9. Accidentally Deleted EFI System Partition, Trying To Get Back To Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted EFI System Partition, Trying To Get Back To Boot: Hi, I was messing around with some Linux installation stuff for a side project that needed it and long story short I ended up deleting the 100mb "EFI System" partition. This understandably led my computer to no longer recognizing my Windows installation, and it disappeared as...
  10. Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.: I just reinstalled windows 10 after having some issues and all of my Minecraft worlds were gone. I accidentally deleted the drives they were on while doing this and i cant seem to find any way to find them. Is it possible for me to get them back?...