Windows 10: Accidentally deleted administrator account

Discus and support Accidentally deleted administrator account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was trying to change the name on my mother's administrator's account (where she is the administrator), and I have somehow erased her administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sandstar44, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Accidentally deleted administrator account

I was trying to change the name on my mother's administrator's account (where she is the administrator), and I have somehow erased her administrator account altogether. The only account remaining is mine, which is a local, non-administrator account. I've gone to Control Panel to try to find her account but nothing. She's nowhere to be found.

submitted by /u/sandstar44
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sandstar44, Mar 11, 2020
  2. raj26may Win User

Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I was fed up having to log in a password every time I had to enter my laptop. So I followed some online tutorial and ended up deleting some user accounts on my laptop. I think I accidentally deleted a lot of user profile! I still have to log in with a password to enter my laptop but I have no admin account *Sad

raj26may, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I'm unsure if this is the proper section of the forum, but here goes. I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first was released. I had no issues initially. Randomly, my computer chose to log me in to a temporary profile. I was unable to access my files or pictures, and no amount of enabling the built in administrator and running the sfc /scannow command had any effect on the problem. It simply told me there were corrupt files that they couldn't fix. It was suggested to me that I use the built in Administrator account to delete the profile I had been logging in under. I did so, and somehow managed to delete all profiles. I am now unable to log into my computer at all. The only account available says it's the administrator account, however, when I attempt to log in it says the account has been disabled.
    I am at an utter loss as to what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

psychoviper, Mar 11, 2020
  4. iamollie Win User

Accidentally deleted administrator account

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted administrator account

1. Accidentally deleted administrator account - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted administrator

2. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  3. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer: Hello. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer. I can still access windows with a local user account. when i had my administrator account, i sett the user account prompt notification level to 100%. so, i can't access System restore, or SFC. i can't, for...
  4. I accidentally deleted my administrator account on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Administrator user account on first time user account creation. it has deleted my C: drive and all I'm left with is an X drive. I cannot logon because it keeps asking for password and there's none. please help...
  6. administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Administrator user account on first time user account creation. it has deleted my C: drive and all I'm left with is an X drive. I cannot logon because it keeps asking for password and there's none. please help...
  7. administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. accidentally removed administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    accidentally removed administrator account: now i have no access i can't even open settings i tried a lot of solutions but they were all useless so please help and thank you...
  9. Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account: I'm unsure if this is the proper section of the forum, but here goes. I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first was released. I had no issues initially. Randomly, my computer chose to log me in to a temporary profile. I was unable to access my files or pictures, and no amount of...
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acidently deleted admin account from my laptop