Windows 10: Accidentally deleted an email folder

Discus and support Accidentally deleted an email folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted an email folder. I have set up rules for hundreds of email addresses to go into this folder. I now can't recover the folder and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JChestnut, Aug 25, 2020.

1. JChestnut Win User

Accidentally deleted an email folder

I accidentally deleted an email folder. I have set up rules for hundreds of email addresses to go into this folder. I now can't recover the folder and my rules are no longer working due to no destination folder being there. This is inundating my inbox. I really don't want to remake the folder and start all over with the rules. I have tried just making a new folder with the same name...doesn't work. How can I recover the deleted folder?

:)

JChestnut, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Damocles Win User

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Accidentally deleted an email folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Accidentally deleted an email folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Aug 25, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

While Im not sure of how important they are, I think System restore would put them back and I see they are pretty darn big too 6.5mb and 2.5 GB on my just freshly imaged laptop .

DRDNA, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Accidentally deleted an email folder - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted email

2. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted: Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I believe the folder was purged of all emails that were older than 10 days, which was all of the emails except for a few from...
  3. Accidentally Deleted Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally Deleted Downloads folder: I was trying to move my downloads folder to another position on the left navigation folder tree, and I ended up accidentally deleting it. I managed to sort of restore it, but now I have three downloads folder, two of which don't open. When I try to open them, I get a...
  4. Accidentally deleted user folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted user folders: I accidentally deleted everything inside user folders, now quick shortcuts to download, videos,pictures, etc. don't work...is there any way to get them back? I don't want stuffs that were in there, just the folder shortcuts. submitted by /u/sh1o [link] [comments]...
  5. accidentally deleted 'DriverData' folder

accidentally deleted 'DriverData' folder: I made a dumb mistake and accidentally deleted my DriverData folder from my computer - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\DriverData - I've tried a number of things to retrieve it, restore Previous Versions, Restore system, even easeUS which retrieved some deleted 'driver' files,...
  6. Accidental email message storage folder deletion.

Accidental email message storage folder deletion.: Hi: I believe that I have deleted one of my major folders from my email storage folders and then from my deleted folder files. I am using Windows LiveMail. Is there a way to recover that folder from somewhere?????...
  7. Accidentally deleted servicing folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted servicing folder: Hey guys on one of my machines a buddy of mine was messing around and deleted the servicing folder , is this dangerous? 146660
  8. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...
  9. Accidentally deleted desktop folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted desktop folder: I have accidentally deleted my desktop folder. It is now renamed "downloads" and appears twice in file explorer under "this PC". I messed it up when I tried to make all my downloads go to the desktop. I can see it and work with it, but I want the desktop name back. I feel...
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643