Windows 10: Accidentally deleted appxprovider.dll

Discus and support Accidentally deleted appxprovider.dll in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I was emptying my %temp% folder and accidentally deleted "appxprovider.dll". I clicked cancel and checked my recycling bin. There was nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Efficient_Top7938, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Accidentally deleted appxprovider.dll

Hi all, I was emptying my %temp% folder and accidentally deleted "appxprovider.dll". I clicked cancel and checked my recycling bin. There was nothing in it. so I must have deleted it. I did research on it and apparently it is needed for windows 10 to work. Is there a way I can get it back? Or do I need to to a clean install?

submitted by /u/Efficient_Top7938
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Efficient_Top7938, Aug 27, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Aug 27, 2020
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Accidentally deleted appxprovider.dll

msvcp100.dll

The first method to try is to download msvcp100.dll inside Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable package. Follow the steps:

After the installation, now you should see msvcp100.dll and other dll in folders C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\.

That should help you to fix the issue.

Sometimes msvcp100.dll can be accidentally deleted by installation wizard of other app. Check if the file is located in the appropriate folder – C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\.

Cyril Tech, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted appxprovider.dll

1. Accidentally deleted appxprovider.dll - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted appxprovider

2. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files: I recently deleted an old game off my computer, which deleted most of my dll files from system 32. I have followed some online tutorials on how to get these back, including installing a fresh copy of windows 10. Is there any way I can get the files back without resteting?...
  3. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files: I recently deleted an old game off my computer, which deleted most of my dll files from system 32. I have followed some online tutorials on how to get these back, including installing a fresh copy of windows 10. Is there any way I can get the files back without resteting?...
  4. I accidentally deleted a lot of dll files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak

Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak: I was checking out the Panther file when I accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak which was 80mb, what happens next? I sadly do not have a backup app. Does it do anything or will it reappear for a new update or nothing happens...
  6. Deleted Kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Kernel32.dll: Windows 7 ultimateI deleted kernel32.dll and closed my pc. Next day i turn on my pc but my pc can't boot. Always comes a black screen and then my pc restarts. I can't even open safe mode. Please help me!Can downloading windows 10 from dvd or usb can fix the problem?OrI need...
  7. Deleted Kernel32.dll

Deleted Kernel32.dll: Windows 7 ultimateI deleted kernel32.dll and closed my pc. Next day i turn on my pc but my pc can't boot. Always comes a black screen and then my pc restarts. I can't even open safe mode. Please help me!Can downloading windows 10 from dvd or usb can fix the problem?OrI need...
  8. Deleting .dll Files??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting .dll Files??: I've seen three different methods of deleting .dll files, and trust me when I say that I have doneALL OF THEM. I have attempted to force delete using del /f, unregister using Regsvr32 /u /s, and even double-checking to make sure I have administrative powers over the file...
  9. Accidentally moved out dll and restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentally moved out dll and restarted: I know this is stupid but I was trying to reinstall cryptsp.dll but I forgot to put it back in system32. What can I do I'm in infinite loop so I can't access my desktop to return it....
  10. delete dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete dll: how can i delete a dll file which requires an authenticated user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-dll/a03b83f9-ba40-4ff3-8b7d-d3044b0d50f3