Windows 10: Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

Discus and support Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer. I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenGallear, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer.

I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this.

My computer details are

HP ALL IN ONE PC

SERIAL NO 4CH54239G1

PRODUCT NO G7S60EA#ABU

Can you help please

:)

KarenGallear, Feb 5, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Mopar Win User
    Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

That doesn't work as it wont even install because it cant find supported hardware.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried the driver install tool but it fails on system compatibility stating driver could not find compatible hardware. I was able to add Microsoft basic display adaptor via 'adding legacy hardware' but was unsuccessful when attempting automatic driver update also was unable to locate the driver I have on my desktop as it wasnt listed in the available/selectable folders.

Mopar, Feb 5, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

1. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers - Similar Threads - Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth

2. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  4. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth: I am running windows 10 via bootcamp on a 2013 iMac. While attempting to fix an issue with Bluetooth I accidentally deleted it. I have tried everything to get it back but I don't know what to do. If someone could help I would be appreciative....
  6. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth: I am running windows 10 via bootcamp on a 2013 iMac. While attempting to fix an issue with Bluetooth I accidentally deleted it. I have tried everything to get it back but I don't know what to do. If someone could help I would be appreciative....
  7. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

8. I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager: I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager whilst trying to solve another bluetooth related issue. All bluetooth related things dont show up anymore in device manager, not even when it shows the hidden devices. I've tried installing bluetooth drivers from...
  9. Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth

Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth: I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth through Device Manager because I couldn't turn on my bluetooth. Now that I go to Device Manager, I don't see Bluetooth anymore even with 'Show hidden devices'. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my laptop?...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentlt deleted bluetooth driver