Windows 10: Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

Discus and support Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer. I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenGallear, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer.

I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this.

My computer details are

HP ALL IN ONE PC

SERIAL NO 4CH54239G1

PRODUCT NO G7S60EA#ABU

Can you help please

:)

KarenGallear, Feb 5, 2020

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Mopar Win User
    Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

That doesn't work as it wont even install because it cant find supported hardware.

- - - Updated - - -

I've tried the driver install tool but it fails on system compatibility stating driver could not find compatible hardware. I was able to add Microsoft basic display adaptor via 'adding legacy hardware' but was unsuccessful when attempting automatic driver update also was unable to locate the driver I have on my desktop as it wasnt listed in the available/selectable folders.

Mopar, Feb 5, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

1. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers - Similar Threads - Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth

2. Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Accidentally removed/deleted drivers: Well I can't believe the anguish this has put me through. I foolishly uninstalled my gpu drivers and also clicked the box to delete all files etc. As if that wasnt bad enough I carelessly followed advice I shouldn't have and removed my GPU after retrieving it from 'hidden...
  3. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth: My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area...
  4. Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion

Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion: Hello everyone. I got a new Logitech webcam for my Gaming PC but it had a built in mic. I wanted to remove it but didn't know how. I went into Devices and Printers and deleted the device from the audio section, thinking it'd only delete the audio-input part of the cam, but...
  5. Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted): How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help! Info: HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-bluetooth-driver-deleted/6c38f78e-fb70-4236-be9a-dcb702d38cde
  6. Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver

Help, I accidentally deleted my graphics driver: I was trying to update it, but then it got a weird error so I reset it, but i deleted it by accident. Are there any ways I can get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-accidentally-deleted-my-graphics-driver/cf9a004a-da76-4dab-96c8-a4c0c4a7cf13
  7. Accidentally deleted photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally deleted photos: I just finished moving photos from my android phone to my laptop, then I accidentally undo everything using Ctrl+z like three times, I was out of focus that time. then I realize that everything that I move from my phone was gone. Is it possible to recover that photos? I...
  8. Bluetooth Driver Deleted

Bluetooth Driver Deleted: I deleted my bluetooth driver as it was not detecting any of my devices and this was a common solution for many people. However, Windows 10 never helped me reinstall the driver and now I do not know what to do. How can I get the Bluetooth driver back on my laptop?...
  9. accidentally deleted standard ps/2 keyboard driver

accidentally deleted standard ps/2 keyboard driver: I accidentally deleted the standard ps/2 keyboard driver which came pre-installed with my windows installation now my keyboard is not working. please help....
  10. Prevent Accidental Deletion

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent Accidental Deletion: What's the easiest way to protect a file from accidental deletion? I'm looking for something similar to setting "Read-only" in Properties. 34539