Windows 10: Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor

Discus and support Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In an attempt to follow a fix for an issue I was having with the command prompt, I accidentally deleted the Command Processor folder in registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cartino22, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Cartino22 Win User

Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor

In an attempt to follow a fix for an issue I was having with the command prompt, I accidentally deleted the Command Processor folder in registry editor. The command prompt still works, but I've lost the autocomplete function. How do I restore this folder?

It was located:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor

:)

Cartino22, Mar 7, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Accidentally delete wrong in the registry editor

Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor [​IMG]

I clicked on the two links I posted.
    Bottom line- regback post 1709 is bust.

dalchina, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Accidentally delete wrong in the registry editor

edenbensal, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor

Accidentally delete wrong in the registry editor

Hello,
    I Accidentally deleted the wrong files in the registry editor
    instead of deleting files in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers i've deleted in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers

Luckily for me i backed up before deleting them. after i found my mistake i import them again but i received this error

how much bad this is it?

edenbensal, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor

1. Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted Command

2. Accidental registry deletion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental registry deletion.: I accidentally deleted the highlighted file in the registry editior and now everything isn't working properly, please help me ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-registry-deletion/792891b7-a7c6-4164-a0a2-cad33dbf3dd3
  3. I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor It was the Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor It was the Microsoft folder: and now my screen is black but it powers on.What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-a-folder-in-the-registry/0dd7c4f7-a1e3-4af0-a71b-e8afac3419c6
  4. I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor It was the Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor It was the Microsoft folder: and now my screen is black but it powers on.What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-a-folder-in-the-registry/0dd7c4f7-a1e3-4af0-a71b-e8afac3419c6
  5. I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows DefenderI deleted the end file - Windows DefenderWas that file important? I think it was. Is there a way to get that data back in case something bad happens to my PC for deleting it?Can anyone help me as I don't have a...
  6. I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted a folder in the Registry Editor: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows DefenderI deleted the end file - Windows DefenderWas that file important? I think it was. Is there a way to get that data back in case something bad happens to my PC for deleting it?Can anyone help me as I don't have a...
  7. Registry Editor accidental mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Editor accidental mistake: Help me, I trying to find something in the registry editor file. I make a mistake by renaming a file into "runas" because I'm following Youtube tutorial, can someone tell me the correct name. I'm afraid to close the computer because if it can't run.[ATTACH]...
  8. i accidentally deleted my runasuser key in registry editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i accidentally deleted my runasuser key in registry editor: [ATTACH] in the registry editor HKEY CLASSES ROOTS/msi package/shell theres supposed to be a runasuser key that is for installing apps nut now that its not there i cant install anything.i accidentally deleted it so can i see what is the original key of runasuser so i can...
  9. Accidentally delete wrong in the registry editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally delete wrong in the registry editor: Hello, I Accidentally deleted the wrong files in the registry editor instead of deleting files in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers i've deleted in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers Luckily for me i...
  10. Command Prompt and Registry Editor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command Prompt and Registry Editor: My Windows PC is showing this problem 1. I typed cmd.exe in the cortana search box. 2. Then when I right-clicked the Command Prompt app and selected "Run as Administrator", it is giving that it is not a verified publisher. Also this problem 1. When I try to run Registry...