Windows 10: Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!...

Discus and support Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Umm, I already asked my question. I hope someone can help. The article was about Christmas and how that word is now offensive. Sorry I can't remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steve chyborak, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!...

Umm, I already asked my question. I hope someone can help. The article was about Christmas and how that word is now offensive. Sorry I can't remember the exact title.thanksSteve C. :

:)

steve chyborak, Dec 3, 2023
  2. WRMILES Win User

Can't comment on MSN article

I tried to post the following comment on a MSN cruise ship article, not allowed:

"A lot of very awkward and/or poor grammar. Wonder if this is a poor translation or written by a bot.
    One example: "A journey that can even last a day or more, so 128 days, that’s the Holland American lines."

Gibberish."

Anybody know what is going on or why this would be rejected, other than some combination of undesired criticism of MSN and/or a mindless bot.

I also note that there is no longer a category here for MSN, have to use "other windows apps"

WRMILES, Dec 3, 2023
  3. iTsFx Win User
    Can't comment on MSN article

As an AI language model, I do not have access to the specific reasons why your comment was not allowed on the MSN cruise ship article. However, it is possible that the comment was rejected because it violated the website's terms of service or community guidelines, which may include restrictions on language or content that is deemed offensive or derogatory towards individuals or groups.

Alternatively, it could be that the website's automated spam filter mistakenly flagged your comment as spam or inappropriate, although this is less likely if you were able to submit the comment and it was later rejected.

If you are unsure why your comment was not allowed, you may want to check the website's terms of service or contact their support team for further assistance.

Regarding the category, it is possible that the website has recently updated its categories and that the MSN category is no longer available. Using "Other Windows apps" as a category may be the most appropriate option in this case.

iTsFx, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!...

MSN News article removal request after original article was deleted by original publisher.

We can't help you here.

We are mainly volunteers here.

I suggest that you read through this:

Redirecting

Bill Smithers, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!...

1. Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!... - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted comment

2. Commenting on News Articles SNAFU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Commenting on News Articles SNAFU: On the same page! In one spot it says my account is restricted and, in another spot, it says "Great Work! There are no violations on your account. Thanks for following our community guidelines." What is going on? I don't want to comment a lot, but when I read a comment that...
  3. Commenting on News Articles SNAFU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Commenting on News Articles SNAFU: On the same page! In one spot it says my account is restricted and, in another spot, it says "Great Work! There are no violations on your account. Thanks for following our community guidelines." What is going on? I don't want to comment a lot, but when I read a comment that...
  4. Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted comment on news article in MSN start and now cannot paste it back on!...: Umm, I already asked my question. I hope someone can help. The article was about Christmas and how that word is now offensive. Sorry I can't remember the exact title.thanksSteve C. :...
  5. msn news articles now unreadable --Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn news articles now unreadable --Again: see above--why>? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-articles-now-unreadable-again/acd2380f-8438-4c3f-a391-426a3fce10dc
  6. msn news articles now unreadable --Again

msn news articles now unreadable --Again: see above--why>? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-articles-now-unreadable-again/acd2380f-8438-4c3f-a391-426a3fce10dc
  7. Advanced technical error Cannot login to comment on MSN news articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced technical error Cannot login to comment on MSN news articles: HiI am not able to login to make comments on news articles on MSN news. I am trying to login with my gmail email address.In the "Add your thoughts" section of an article on MSN, if I click in to sign in, so I can comment, I am presented with "sign in to the microsoft start...
  8. Advanced technical error Cannot login to comment on MSN news articles

Advanced technical error Cannot login to comment on MSN news articles: HiI am not able to login to make comments on news articles on MSN news. I am trying to login with my gmail email address.In the "Add your thoughts" section of an article on MSN, if I click in to sign in, so I can comment, I am presented with "sign in to the microsoft start...
  9. Can't comment on MSN article

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't comment on MSN article: I tried to post the following comment on a MSN cruise ship article, not allowed:"A lot of very awkward and/or poor grammar. Wonder if this is a poor translation or written by a bot.One example: "A journey that can even last a day or more, so 128 days, that’s the Holland...
  10. Can't comment on MSN article

Can't comment on MSN article: I tried to post the following comment on a MSN cruise ship article, not allowed:"A lot of very awkward and/or poor grammar. Wonder if this is a poor translation or written by a bot.One example: "A journey that can even last a day or more, so 128 days, that’s the Holland...