Windows 10: Accidentally deleted everything related to bluetooth in device manager and when i run...

Discus and support Accidentally deleted everything related to bluetooth in device manager and when i run... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently have had problems with my bluetooth and i thought i might uninstall everything related to bluetooth in the device manager and then reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamuelToth, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Accidentally deleted everything related to bluetooth in device manager and when i run...

I recently have had problems with my bluetooth and i thought i might uninstall everything related to bluetooth in the device manager and then reinstall it after. I watched every single video i could and i can;t figure out how to bring it back. It has a broadcam 4.0 and when i uninstalled it everything in the device manager related tobluetooth got deleted please help!!

:)

SamuelToth, Apr 15, 2020

2. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth adapter from device manager

I accidentally deleted Bluetooth adapter from device manager. Now I can't use Bluetooth in my PC. It is also not showing Bluetooth settings in PC settings.

Please Help!

Shashwat Agrawal, Apr 15, 2020
  3. I accidentally disabled and deleted my Bluetooth on Device Manager

Hi Mira,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to scan for the hardware changes in the Device Manager and check if the Bluetooth driver appears in the Device Manager:

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Right click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls the deleted device.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Accidentally deleted everything related to bluetooth in device manager and when i run...

Bluetooth device disappears from device manager after updating to windows 10

Hi Asim,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with detecting the Bluetooth drivers in Device Manager.

As you have already tried with start the Bluetooth service, run troubleshooter and etc., I suggest you to try the below and check.

I suggest you to check for the HP utilities that are installed in your device and uninstall the one related to Bluetooth and check if it helps.

Steps: 

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select for one of the utility from HP that is related to Bluetooth, right click on it and
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted everything related to bluetooth in device manager and when i run...

1. Accidentally deleted everything related to bluetooth in device manager and when i run... - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted everything

2. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth: I am running windows 10 via bootcamp on a 2013 iMac. While attempting to fix an issue with Bluetooth I accidentally deleted it. I have tried everything to get it back but I don't know what to do. If someone could help I would be appreciative....
  3. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth: I am running windows 10 via bootcamp on a 2013 iMac. While attempting to fix an issue with Bluetooth I accidentally deleted it. I have tried everything to get it back but I don't know what to do. If someone could help I would be appreciative....
  4. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?: Hello, I was having trouble with bluetooth after a windows update, where I could not connect my bluetooth headphones. I tried looking into it myself and the bluetooth button from "Quick Action" disappeared and the "Bluetooth & Other Devices" setting did not have a bluetooth...
  6. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?: Hello, I was having trouble with bluetooth after a windows update, where I could not connect my bluetooth headphones. I tried looking into it myself and the bluetooth button from "Quick Action" disappeared and the "Bluetooth & Other Devices" setting did not have a bluetooth...
  7. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?

8. I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager: I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager whilst trying to solve another bluetooth related issue. All bluetooth related things dont show up anymore in device manager, not even when it shows the hidden devices. I've tried installing bluetooth drivers from...
  9. I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth on Device Manager: I have an HP Spectre x360. For some reason, the bluetooth stopped working one day, which seems to be a common problem for the Spectre. I was following instructions on how to fix it, but then I accidentally uninstalled the Bluetooth from the Device Manager. Now, even when I...
  10. Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.

Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.: Hi, I made the mistake of deleting my camera device on the Device Manager after it was not working. I attempted to scan for hardware changes like the Microsoft page suggested, but the camera did not pop up. How can I recover the camera in the Device Manager? Thank you for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. list of devices camera