Accidentally deleted files from NAS

Discus and support Accidentally deleted files from NAS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was combining some audio files that were stored on my network drive late last night and when I finished I thought I deleted all the source files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sidecar Bob, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Sidecar Bob Win User

I was combining some audio files that were stored on my network drive late last night and when I finished I thought I deleted all the source files and left the finished product but when I came back to the computer today I discovered that I had left the wrong one. I tried recovering from the Properties window but it says "no previous versions". I installed & tried Recuva and a couple of other similar programs but they can't see the network drive so they don't find anything.

Any suggestions?

:)

Sidecar Bob, Jul 23, 2018
  2. LizChilds Win User

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jul 23, 2018
  3. khekpc Win User
    accidentally delete of ownership to a file

I have accidentally delete all ownership to a file and currently not being able to access the file. Is there any way for me to re-own the file?

khekpc, Jul 23, 2018
  4. UbErN00b Win User

Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Accidentally deleted files from NAS - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted files

2. Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I switched the Microsoft account that I use for my Office 365 applications and I cannot get Windows 10 to stop asking me to "fix a problem with the old account" that I am no longer using and would like to remove. When I go to Settings > Accounts the old account is listed...
  3. Onedrive creates multiple files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive creates multiple files: Hello, Onedrive is creating multiple files, e.g. if file is salesdata it will create salesdata 1, salesdata 2 etc....
  4. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  5. Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?

Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?: If so, how is that done, without buying a new license and doing a clean install of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-surface-go-be-upgraded-from-windows-10-s-to/3cb78c1a-ac58-45b6-b78f-68cf274cdbd1
  6. Cannot view contents or change Word 2003 normal.dot file

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot view contents or change Word 2003 normal.dot file: I'm running win10 Pro on two Dell T3500's I use Word 2003 and have some minor problems which I hope will be fixed by renaming my normal.doc and restarting Word so I have the default setup. Word 2003 uses normal.dot; dotm was introduced on later versions. I used...
  7. Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.: If you right-click the taskbar > taskbar settings > taskbar > select which icons appear on the taskbar - there are uninstalled programs still listed. How do you remove them from this list? 116122
  8. Movie Maker from photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker from photos: I can't upload 2 songs for a picture presentation !!! When I enter the second song it always deletes the first. How can you have a longer photo show with music ? When I upload the second song it shows both songs, but when I click done it only saves one of the songs....
  9. Deleting an Local Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting an Local Administrator Account: Hello I have bluntly created an local administrator account, and when I have logged in with that new account I do see my original AC as an administrator and gives me an option to remove that ac..However When I login with the old account I do not see the newly created ac...! I...
  10. How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!

How do you file a serious complaint about Microsoft technical support?:-!: How do i fike a complaint about Microsoft technical support with someone who can make a difference. My horror story is too long to post here and i just need an email address or phone number. Online support is useless...