Windows 10: Accidentally deleted files from NAS

Discus and support Accidentally deleted files from NAS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was combining some audio files that were stored on my network drive late last night and when I finished I thought I deleted all the source files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sidecar Bob, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Accidentally deleted files from NAS

I was combining some audio files that were stored on my network drive late last night and when I finished I thought I deleted all the source files and left the finished product but when I came back to the computer today I discovered that I had left the wrong one. I tried recovering from the Properties window but it says "no previous versions". I installed & tried Recuva and a couple of other similar programs but they can't see the network drive so they don't find anything.

Any suggestions?

:)

Sidecar Bob, Jul 23, 2018
  2. LizChilds Win User

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jul 23, 2018
  3. khekpc Win User
    accidentally delete of ownership to a file

I have accidentally delete all ownership to a file and currently not being able to access the file. Is there any way for me to re-own the file?

khekpc, Jul 23, 2018
  4. UbErN00b Win User

Accidentally deleted files from NAS

Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Accidentally deleted files from NAS

1. Accidentally deleted files from NAS - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted files

2. File deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File deleted accidentally: Where is the trash bin in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-deleted-accidentally/98e95b04-7eef-4387-b070-51941edc672c
  3. File deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File deleted accidentally: Where is the trash bin in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-deleted-accidentally/98e95b04-7eef-4387-b070-51941edc672c
  4. Accidentally Deleted Registy file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally Deleted Registy file: Hello first thank you in advance for your time and helpso i accidentally deleted 1 folder and 1 file to fix a problem but now the problem i am facing is bigger than previous , my all USB ports stoppped working and my touchpad tooi deleted whole...
  5. Accidentally Deleted Registy file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted Registy file: Hello first thank you in advance for your time and helpso i accidentally deleted 1 folder and 1 file to fix a problem but now the problem i am facing is bigger than previous , my all USB ports stoppped working and my touchpad tooi deleted whole...
  6. File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs: Windows 10 Pro in Workgroup 20H2 version NAS Buffalo \\nasbuffaloipaddress\backups\backup2020.old and thumbs file in folder Have rebooted NAS and stopped backup service in services Would like to delete The file 'thumbs.db' is a system file. If you remove it, Windows or...
  7. Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory".

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory".: Accidentally deleted the file INetHistory from appdata (Local). Being stupid as i am, i ended up disregarding a redditor's advice not to mess too much with files i don't know what they are for and deleted it accidentally. Nothing seems different, but i wonder if i should do...
  8. Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover accidental deleted files from usb drive: I accidentally deleted a couple of images from a USB drive and need to recover them. They do not go to my recycle bin and cannot figure out where it is...
  9. ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES

ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES: I accidentally deleted files from Downloads Folder using Clean Now button (it can be found in Settings - Storage - Click on "Change how we free up space automatically". I forgot that I didn't have a back up copy of all my files in the Downloads Folder but at that time I...
  10. Accidentally deleted registry file

Accidentally deleted registry file: Accidentaly deleted “microsoft” from registry files when i meant to delete something else. I can’t do much as of now but when i try to start windows it says error and restarts it again, until i get the troubleshoot screen. Any help/advice to fix this and restore the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentlay delete all files from nas