Windows 10: Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth

Discus and support Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth through Device Manager because I couldn't turn on my bluetooth. Now that I go to Device Manager, I don't see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HydraEx, Jun 7, 2020.

1. HydraEx Win User

Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth

I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth through Device Manager because I couldn't turn on my bluetooth. Now that I go to Device Manager, I don't see Bluetooth anymore even with 'Show hidden devices'. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my laptop?

:)

HydraEx, Jun 7, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth adapter from device manager

I accidentally deleted Bluetooth adapter from device manager. Now I can't use Bluetooth in my PC. It is also not showing Bluetooth settings in PC settings.

Please Help!

Shashwat Agrawal, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer.

I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this.

My computer details are

HP ALL IN ONE PC

SERIAL NO 4CH54239G1

PRODUCT NO G7S60EA#ABU

Can you help please

KarenGallear, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth

1. Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted Bluetooth

2. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  3. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  4. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted bluetooth: I am running windows 10 via bootcamp on a 2013 iMac. While attempting to fix an issue with Bluetooth I accidentally deleted it. I have tried everything to get it back but I don't know what to do. If someone could help I would be appreciative....
  6. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

I accidentally deleted bluetooth: I am running windows 10 via bootcamp on a 2013 iMac. While attempting to fix an issue with Bluetooth I accidentally deleted it. I have tried everything to get it back but I don't know what to do. If someone could help I would be appreciative....
  7. I accidentally deleted bluetooth

8. I accidentally deleted Bluetooth from my computer

I accidentally deleted Bluetooth from my computer: I was trying to delete bluetooth devices to help my headphone connection, and accidentally deleted bluetooth altogether. It's not in 'hidden devices' and it no longer appears anywhere else. I'm working with windows 10 and I know next to nothing about computers and I don't...
  9. i accidentally deleted my bluetooth

i accidentally deleted my bluetooth: I deleted everysingle category in the bluetooth by accident, because instead of disabling i uninstalled it since i was trying to fix my bluetooth after an update, i downloaded the driver on my providers website but it is still not letting me connect to my mouse. What do i do?...
  10. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers: I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer. I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this. My computer details are HP ALL IN ONE PC SERIAL NO 4CH54239G1 PRODUCT NO G7S60EA#ABU Can you help please...