Windows 10: Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account

Discus and support Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account. I tried to use "can't see my devive" to add it back, but it seems like it's only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alan922, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Alan922 Win User

Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account

I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account. I tried to use "can't see my devive" to add it back, but it seems like it's only working for surface and xbox. The laptop is still funtioning fine, no problems seems to be happening so far. Is there a way i can add my laptop back to my devive?

:)

Alan922, Jun 28, 2020
  2. raj26may Win User

Accidentally Deleted Administrator Account

I was fed up having to log in a password every time I had to enter my laptop. So I followed some online tutorial and ended up deleting some user accounts on my laptop. I think I accidentally deleted a lot of user profile! I still have to log in with a password to enter my laptop but I have no admin account *Sad

raj26may, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account

I accidentally deleted my laptop from my list of devices, how do I add it back?

<Original title: add a device>

I accidentally deleted my laptop from my list of devices, how do I add it back?

Rich Hoffee, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account

1. Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted laptop

2. Accidentally locked my laptop from my Microsoft Account. How to unlock the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally locked my laptop from my Microsoft Account. How to unlock the device: Accidentally locked my laptop from my Microsoft Account. How to unlock the device.There is no Unlock option in Microsoft Account.Can you please suggest how to Unlock my device ?...
  3. Accidentally locked my laptop from my Microsoft Account. How to unlock the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally locked my laptop from my Microsoft Account. How to unlock the device: Accidentally locked my laptop from my Microsoft Account. How to unlock the device.There is no Unlock option in Microsoft Account.Can you please suggest how to Unlock my device ?...
  4. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.: Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the device. I tried the “Add Devices” menu, but apparently it is only for Surface and Xbox. I am completely lost. Please help....
  5. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.: Hi,I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account, and I can’t log in to my laptop at all. I don’t know where I can add back the device. I tried the “Add Devices” menu, but apparently it is only for Surface and Xbox. I am completely lost. Please help....
  6. I accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Accidentally removed my laptop from Microsoft accounts - unable to add back in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally removed my laptop from Microsoft accounts - unable to add back in: I Accidentally removed my laptop from Microsoft accounts - unable to add back in i still have my serial number , getting this error >>> Register device>> We didn't recognize this serial number.i have to do add it on the web because my laptop was stolen and i am trying to...
  8. Accidentally removed my laptop from Microsoft accounts - unable to add back in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally removed my laptop from Microsoft accounts - unable to add back in: I Accidentally removed my laptop from Microsoft accounts - unable to add back in i still have my serial number , getting this error >>> Register device>> We didn't recognize this serial number.i have to do add it on the web because my laptop was stolen and i am trying to...
  9. I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop: I am using Windows 10 with the latest updates. I accidentally deleted my user account thinking I was deleting a guests account. Now when I try to log in I get the message wrong password entered, please try again. I have tried every password I can think of but I seem to be...
  10. I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I accidentally deleted my user account and cannot log on to my laptop: I am using Windows 10 with the latest updates. I accidentally deleted my user account thinking I was deleting a guests account. Now when I try to log in I get the message wrong password entered, please try again. I have tried every password I can think of but I seem to be...