Windows 10: Accidentally Deleted my Window 10 which came preloaded with my laptop

Discus and support Accidentally Deleted my Window 10 which came preloaded with my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use Asus Vivobook 14I was installing Linux in dual boot but accidentally deleted my Window 10 completely which was preloaded from Asus. How do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anish KumarSingh, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Accidentally Deleted my Window 10 which came preloaded with my laptop

I use Asus Vivobook 14I was installing Linux in dual boot but accidentally deleted my Window 10 completely which was preloaded from Asus. How do i recover it or of i install download it again from Microsoft amd install it will it be activated??

:)

Anish KumarSingh, Apr 23, 2021
  2. TIGR Win User

BC2 Preload Link?

I pre-ordered Battlefield BC2 from the EA Store and the e-mail they sent me with a preload link didn't work (and then I accidentally deleted it anyway).

Where can I get the preload file(s)?

3. Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

-> Were you going to ask how to restore it? If so then you need to re-install it, using the CD that came with the printer.

Frederik Long, Apr 23, 2021
  4. LizChilds Win User

Accidentally Deleted my Window 10 which came preloaded with my laptop

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally Deleted my Window 10 which came preloaded with my laptop

1. Accidentally Deleted my Window 10 which came preloaded with my laptop - Similar Threads - Accidentally Deleted Window

2. I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop: I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver for my laptop and now the driver cannot be re installed because the driver cannot be detected. my laptop specification isRyzen 7 3750H12GB RAMGTX 1650AMD RADEON RX VEGA 10 Graphicsplease help me solve this problem...
  3. I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver in my Laptop: I accidentally deleted my nvidia driver for my laptop and now the driver cannot be re installed because the driver cannot be detected. my laptop specification isRyzen 7 3750H12GB RAMGTX 1650AMD RADEON RX VEGA 10 Graphicsplease help me solve this problem...
  4. Accidentally deleted my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted my mouse: when I go to device manager the mouse and pointer option is not there how do I restore it? And when I go into my mouse settings>additional mouse settings, there is nothing in the hardware box as well....
  5. Accidentally deleted my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted my mouse: when I go to device manager the mouse and pointer option is not there how do I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-my-mouse/af198e84-8d1c-4d4c-863f-64629c953d09
  6. Accidentally deleted my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally deleted my mouse: when I go to device manager the mouse and pointer option is not there how do I restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-my-mouse/af198e84-8d1c-4d4c-863f-64629c953d09
  7. How can I know my laptop came with which version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I know my laptop came with which version of windows 10: when it was new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-know-my-laptop-came-with-which-version/b2eb3b12-f1e5-463e-a496-40ea93d37ea5
  8. Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally deleted my laptop from my microsoft account: I accidentally deleted my main laptop from my microsoft account. I tried to use "can't see my devive" to add it back, but it seems like it's only working for surface and xbox. The laptop is still funtioning fine, no problems seems to be happening so far. Is there a way i can...
  9. Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally deleted my Bluetooth: I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth through Device Manager because I couldn't turn on my bluetooth. Now that I go to Device Manager, I don't see Bluetooth anymore even with 'Show hidden devices'. How do I reinstall bluetooth on my laptop?...
  10. My new laptop came with Windows 10 S Mode. Then I accidentally purchased Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    My new laptop came with Windows 10 S Mode. Then I accidentally purchased Windows 10 Home: My new laptop came with Windows 10 S Mode. I found that I couldn't personalize some settings so I was prompted to upgrade Windows 10 Home. I spent $139 and then realized that I could have just disabled S Mode. Is there any way to get a refund?...