Windows 10: Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer

Discus and support Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get the photos back?? They are not in the recycle bin...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Travene Crawford, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer

How do I get the photos back?? They are not in the recycle bin...

:)

Travene Crawford, Mar 22, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, Mar 22, 2019
  3. ERamirezO Win User
    undelete accidentally deleted photos

How can I undelete accidentally deleted photos on my new windows phone 7???

ERamirezO, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Bigfoot Win User

Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer

Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question

I just bought my first smartphone, a Moto E5 Play and am just trying to learn about how to use it. I have watched some videos from Consumer Cellular, but I can't find any instructions on how to transfer a photo from my phone to my home computer. I've only done that with a camera, and have always just inserted the SD card.

Can the USB cable that comes with the phone for charging be used to connect the phone to my computer?

Does the camera have to be on the photo gallery page before doing the transfer?

Will my Windows 10 home computer recognize the phone, or is there something I need to do beforehand?

Thanks for any guidance, I don't know very much about computers or smartphones.

Bigfoot, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer

1. Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted photos

2. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  3. I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted all of my pictures on my phone from my pc on the photos application....: I don't see them in any recycle bins including my OneDrive. I'm scared I accidentally deleted them from my recycle bin, but I don't recall hitting the delete button on the recycle bin. Why is it possible to delete pictures from your phone from your computer? I just wanted to...
  4. Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer: I was transferring photos and vidoes from my Galaxy S20 to my Windwos 11 Laptop using USB. Most of the files were copied correctly when I checked so I deleted the data from the phone. A while later I noticed that one of the folders turned out to be empty and the files inside...
  5. Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer

Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer: I was transferring photos and vidoes from my Galaxy S20 to my Windwos 11 Laptop using USB. Most of the files were copied correctly when I checked so I deleted the data from the phone. A while later I noticed that one of the folders turned out to be empty and the files inside...
  6. Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploaded my phone photos onto my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDevilsTrinket [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7yzm2/uploaded_my_phone_photos_onto_my_computer/
  7. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  8. My Phone App and photo transferring

My Phone App and photo transferring: I am trying to get my photes off my phone into my laptop but am running into all kinds of issues. First I thought I would use the My Phone App but apparently it is registered under my other gmail account and I cannot figure out how to change it. Then, I thought my picks...
  9. Accidentally deleted photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally deleted photos: I just finished moving photos from my android phone to my laptop, then I accidentally undo everything using Ctrl+z like three times, I was out of focus that time. then I realize that everything that I move from my phone was gone. Is it possible to recover that photos? I...
  10. transfer photos from my cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer photos from my cell phone: I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-my-cell-phone/da8391f5-0f79-49cc-b97a-fdd9d368622d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i accidentally deleted photos from my phone while transferring to my pc how do i recover them

2. photos lost from phone during transfer to computer

3. accidentally deleted thread from my phone