Windows 10: Accidentally deleted photos

Discus and support Accidentally deleted photos in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just finished moving photos from my android phone to my laptop, then I accidentally undo everything using Ctrl+z like three times, I was out of focus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rheg09, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Rheg09 Win User

Accidentally deleted photos

I just finished moving photos from my android phone to my laptop, then I accidentally undo everything using Ctrl+z like three times, I was out of focus that time. then I realize that everything that I move from my phone was gone. Is it possible to recover that photos? I checked the recycle bin but its not there.

:)

Rheg09, Sep 18, 2019
  2. ERamirezO Win User

undelete accidentally deleted photos

How can I undelete accidentally deleted photos on my new windows phone 7???

ERamirezO, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Accidentally deleted photos

Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally deleted photos

1. Accidentally deleted photos - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted photos

2. Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Accidentally removed/deleted drivers: Well I can't believe the anguish this has put me through. I foolishly uninstalled my gpu drivers and also clicked the box to delete all files etc. As if that wasnt bad enough I carelessly followed advice I shouldn't have and removed my GPU after retrieving it from 'hidden...
  3. Accidentally deleted office 365.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted office 365.: I accidentally deleted all my office 365 programs. Is there any ways to recover them? Can't recover through Settings>Recovery, becuz my protection was off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-office-365/d81dc47a-4e70-4f47-8b8c-d50649f543f7"
  4. accidentally deleted a windows partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally deleted a windows partition: Hi i was trying to merge a small partition with a much larger one, ( wish now I hadn’t bothered ) using Easeus partition manager. It warned me that the partition to be added had some problems and would be dangerous to proceed, so I chose cancel, but somehow it deleted the...
  5. Synaptics software accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics software accidentally deleted: Following some problems with a 3 year old Acer Cloudbook I had a PC shop re install a fresh Windows 10 and delete the original version. I had previously done something to change the touchpad settings and had resolved it by installing updated drivers. I think I might have...
  6. Accidentally deleted windows files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted windows files.: So an accident happened. I was messing around with a Windows XP vm in virtualbox and discovered it had a file manager. So what if i deleted the C:\ drive of the VM? I did exactly that, but instead accidentally chose the actual C:\ drive on my actual system and did not realize...
  7. ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES: I accidentally deleted files from Downloads Folder using Clean Now button (it can be found in Settings - Storage - Click on "Change how we free up space automatically". I forgot that I didn't have a back up copy of all my files in the Downloads Folder but at that time I...
  8. Junk folder accidentally deleted

in Browsers and Email
    Junk folder accidentally deleted: On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile [img] 62804
  9. Prevent Accidental Deletion

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent Accidental Deletion: What's the easiest way to protect a file from accidental deletion? I'm looking for something similar to setting "Read-only" in Properties. 34539
  10. accidentally deleted the administrations folder

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally deleted the administrations folder: Okay, so, just 10 minutes ago my dad accidentally deleted the administrations folder. Now I can't do anything. How do I restore my computer? btw using windows 10 93643