Windows 10: Accidentally deleted Realtek High Definition Audio from my sounds, now I have trouble using...

Discus and support Accidentally deleted Realtek High Definition Audio from my sounds, now I have trouble using... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes everything still woks fine, but I cannot select headphones as a playback device and it does not show up under disabled devices etc. It doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scott Blevins, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Accidentally deleted Realtek High Definition Audio from my sounds, now I have trouble using...

Sometimes everything still woks fine, but I cannot select headphones as a playback device and it does not show up under disabled devices etc. It doesnt show up in the control panel or device manager. What do I do?

:)

Scott Blevins, Feb 27, 2021

2. Realtek High Definition Audio

Download a newer version of the driver from the realtek website, install it and check if the sound comes back.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

If not, uninstall the realtek Driver by:

• Open device manager
    • Sound Video and Game controllers
    • Right click realtek high definition audio device and select uninstall driver software
    • Make sure the checkbox "Delete the device software for this device is checked"
    Check if it helps.Do reply back with the results.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio - no sound

I have upgraded all drivers associated with Realtek High Definition Audio...as per instructions, response all driver are up date I still have no sound.

JohnTorrisi, Feb 27, 2021
  4. SSimon909 Win User

Accidentally deleted Realtek High Definition Audio from my sounds, now I have trouble using...

uninstalled realtek high definition audio

So I was uninstalling programs to make space on my computer and I mistakenly uninstalled realtek high definition audio and now there is no sound on my computer, and i was wondering how to fix it. I don't know which program i uninstalled but maybe you could
    tell me what one and how to fix it.

The programs I do have are; Realtek card reader, Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver, and Realtek high definition audio driver

SSimon909, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally deleted Realtek High Definition Audio from my sounds, now I have trouble using...

1. Accidentally deleted Realtek High Definition Audio from my sounds, now I have trouble using... - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted Realtek

2. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  3. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  4. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled realtek high definition audio from under the "sound video and audio controllers" section of the device manager. when i restarted my computer i was told it would re appear with refreshed drivers but instead its not showing up at all. i really need help in...
  6. I have accidentally uninstalled Realtek Audio Driver and now I have no sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have accidentally uninstalled Realtek Audio Driver and now I have no sound.: I'm constantly trying to get it reinstalled but the error 0x00000002 happens, and I do not know what is causing it. submitted by /u/SufferingBunny [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koyin0/i_have_accidentally_uninstalled_realtek_audio/
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled by mistake “Realtek High Definition Audio” out of my Windows 10. So it no longer appears in Device Manager. How could I put it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio/3c4e9f23-6ed9-4f8f-bda7-3f751f4e4f16
  8. [Windows 10] I uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, now i have no sound in my...

[Windows 10] I uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, now i have no sound in my...: This all started because my playback devices headphones and speakers disappeared from the playback devices, being replaced by 1 option called "Speakers RealtekR Audio". The sound didnt work from this device so i decided to uninstall all realtek related options from the device...
  9. No sound from Realtek High Definition Audio device

No sound from Realtek High Definition Audio device: Hi all, I'll try to tell the story from start to finish to provide all the detail possible. Originally, I used to use my old RIG headset on my computer using a spliter that was connected to my monitor and I had it in combination with some speakers connected to the...
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio not on my Desktop

Realtek High Definition Audio not on my Desktop: Hey guys, I recently got a new desktop and and got a clean installation of Windows 10. When everything was booted, I noticed that there was a red X over the speaker, saying "no speaker or headphones detected" even though my headset was plugged in. I went to Device Manager and...