Windows 10: Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Discus and support Accidentally deleted screenshots folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SantiagoRivero1, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"

:)

SantiagoRivero1, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Damocles Win User

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Accidentally deleted screenshots folder :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Accidentally deleted screenshots folder :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Apr 26, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

While Im not sure of how important they are, I think System restore would put them back and I see they are pretty darn big too 6.5mb and 2.5 GB on my just freshly imaged laptop .

DRDNA, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder

1. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted screenshots

2. Deleted Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  3. Deleted Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Screenshot Folder: Hello, recently I deleted the screenshots folder by mistake. I am unable to get it back... Also, not sure where screenshots are being saved curently, please let me know the solution to fix it....
  4. Screenshot folder deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot folder deleted: After uninstalling onedrive i deleted a system folder called onedrive and that folder contains screenshots folder and camera log.so the screenshots folder now is missing, i tried to fix that through registory editor...
  5. Screenshot folder deleted

Screenshot folder deleted: After uninstalling onedrive i deleted a system folder called onedrive and that folder contains screenshots folder and camera log.so the screenshots folder now is missing, i tried to fix that through registory editor...
  6. I accidentally deleted the Windows 10 default Screenshot folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted the Windows 10 default Screenshot folder: Hi, I have been using my Windows 10 laptop since about 4-5 years and it was moving smoothly that's why I didn't move to a new one. One day I was just minding my own business and stuff and that moment I got a thought why don't I discover something more in File Explorer so that...
  7. I accidentally deleted the Windows 10 default Screenshot folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the Windows 10 default Screenshot folder: Hi, I have been using my Windows 10 laptop since about 4-5 years and it was moving smoothly that's why I didn't move to a new one. One day I was just minding my own business and stuff and that moment I got a thought why don't I discover something more in File Explorer so that...
  8. I accidentally deleted the Windows 10 default Screenshot folder

9. Screenshots Folder Accidentally Deleted

Screenshots Folder Accidentally Deleted: I accidentally deleted my screenshots folder and trashed it completely by accident. How do I create a new screenshots folder? I've tried making a new normal folder and naming it Screenshots, but my screenshots aren't showing up on it so I'm assuming it didn't work....
  10. Accidentally deleted screenshots folder {Solved}

Accidentally deleted screenshots folder {Solved}: Hello, I was trying to get more space in my disk when i deleted "Screenshots" folder and now when i take an screenshoot i dont know where is it, Can i get back my screenshot folder? "PD: Recovery is off"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleted screenshots folder how fix

2. I DELETED SCREENSHOT FOLDER NOW SCREENSHOT DONT WORK

3. i deleted screenshots folder