Windows 10: Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.

Discus and support Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a export of the file, but how do I put it back to regedit? Help please. submitted by /u/VernabR [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VernabR, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.

I have a export of the file, but how do I put it back to regedit? Help please.

submitted by /u/VernabR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VernabR, Jan 11, 2021
  2. yogalD Win User

Regedit freezes on export

In Windows 10 regedit freezes when trying to export a registry key. To fix this, open the print dialog (ctrl+p) first, then close it and you can export registry keys. No idea why this is the case but it works.

Original post:
    Whenever I try to export a registry key from regedit, when I click file->export it freezes. This only occurs in Windows 10, did Microsoft accidentally break regedit or something?

yogalD, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Regedit freezes on export

Same problem here. Running Windows 10 Pro.

Wizardkoer, Jan 11, 2021
  4. PT
    pt Win User

Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.

regedit help

any step by step guide?
    that is like chinese to me

edit:
    i did this that you posted and deleted after and it worked:
    psexec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe

but the problem is still there *Frown Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export. :(

Thema:

Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export.

1. Accidentally deleted something in Regedit but I have a export. - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted something

2. I accidentally deleted sth on regedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted sth on regedit: I accidentally deleted sth on regedit, in hkey_classes_root there was sth named text or sth .After I deleted that on accident, on every game that I'm playing there's some bugs like it kept duplicating bugged textures or...Pls help ty....
  3. I accidentally deleted sth on regedit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted sth on regedit: I accidentally deleted sth on regedit, in hkey_classes_root there was sth named text or sth .After I deleted that on accident, on every game that I'm playing there's some bugs like it kept duplicating bugged textures or...Pls help ty....
  4. Accidentally deleted something from Regedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted something from Regedit: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run This was the path way for the key that was deleted, when using DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth , which appears to have put the folder back but there is nothign that is in it. Nothing on the...
  5. When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When deleting something (McAfee in this case), should you delete it from the "regedit"...: I just managed to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe and before restarting I noticed that it is still there in the regedit. Should I worry about it or restart anyway? And yes, this is tinfoil hat level question. submitted by /u/BearAndForbear [link] [comments]...
  6. Deleted User in regedit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted User in regedit: So yesterday my pc shut down randomly It think it was a blue screen of death or something like that and today when I loaded up I got into a temp user. It wasn't my first time,I had fixed it before. But instead of deleting the right user in regedit I deleted the one with...
  7. Exporting registry with regedit "hangs"

in Windows 10 Support
    Exporting registry with regedit "hangs": I have recently noticed that exporting my registry "hangs" forever. I did a little investigation and found that there appears to be a looping entry into the exported registry keys:...
  8. RegEdit - Can I delete this ?

in Windows 10 Support
    RegEdit - Can I delete this ?: When I open "Regedit" - "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" and "HKEY_USERS" a number of points that has the same name. Can these are marked on the image be deleted or they still have a function. ? What software is the best reg cleaner (currently using "CCleaner") [img] 73933
  9. Regedit freezes on export

in Windows 10 Support
    Regedit freezes on export: In Windows 10 regedit freezes when trying to export a registry key. To fix this, open the print dialog (ctrl+p) first, then close it and you can export registry keys. No idea why this is the case but it works. Original post: Whenever I try to export a registry key from...
  10. Regedit Not Responding during Export of All records

in Windows 10 Support
    Regedit Not Responding during Export of All records: I have a Toshiba 64 bit laptop running Windows 10 Home Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.413). I wanted to see if I could figure out how to disable Cortana (it's a memory hog and I NEVER use it) and wanted to look through the Registry file. As I always do when opening the...