Windows 10: Accidentally deleted system 32

Discus and support Accidentally deleted system 32 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grand MasterBono, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Accidentally deleted system 32

I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any other technique I could find, but I am losing hope. I've read all of these forums and none address the problem I have. Please HelpI forgot to mention, I was on windows 11.

:)

Grand MasterBono, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Accidentally deleted system 32

1. Accidentally deleted system 32 - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted system

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  4. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  5. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  6. Deleted System 32

7. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  8. System 32 delete

System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  9. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Accidentally deleted system 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted system 32: I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any...