Windows 10: Accidentally deleted system 32

Discus and support Accidentally deleted system 32 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grand MasterBono, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Accidentally deleted system 32

I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any other technique I could find, but I am losing hope. I've read all of these forums and none address the problem I have. Please HelpI forgot to mention, I was on windows 11.

:)

Grand MasterBono, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Teo5132 Win User

accidentally delete a system txt

i accidentally delete a system txt and the icon on taskbar start missing everytime i start the pc, cannot open apps in search and cannot search some apps, cannot right click on the windows icon.

All of this start after i accidentally delete a system txt

Teo5132, Jan 19, 2022
  3. accidentally deleted system files windows 10

While uninstalling a program, I might have accidentally deleted some other windows system file too.

-> It is not possible to delete Windows system files "accidentally". Windows won't let you. You must take several steps before you can do this. Uninstalling does not even give you the option to delete any files. The
    process is fully automatic.

The question now is: How exactly did you perform this uninstallation process? Which files or folders did you delete?

About drive letter X: - you are in Windows Repair Mode. Drive X: is a virtual drive that disappears the moment you leave this mode.

Frederik Long, Jan 19, 2022
  4. LizChilds Win User

Accidentally deleted system 32

Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Accidentally deleted system 32

1. Accidentally deleted system 32 - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted system

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  4. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  5. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  6. Deleted System 32

7. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  8. System 32 delete

System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  9. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Accidentally deleted system 32

Accidentally deleted system 32: I was resetting my computer to give away, and I deleted system 32 and the BitLocker files. I managed to almost re-install, but the BitLocker had encrypted my drive and since the files are deleted, I am locked out. I've tried re-installing all of the windows, the iso, and any...