Windows 10: Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now?

Discus and support Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright, so my computer knowledge is quite low but what basically happened is I was looking online for some solutions about my problem- Whenever my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AC_2805, Dec 1, 2018.

1. AC_2805 Win User

Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now?

Alright, so my computer knowledge is quite low but what basically happened is I was looking online for some solutions about my problem- Whenever my bluetooth is on, my wifi doesn't work or the speed is extremely limited or it just says wifi connected but no internet.

So I was looking up solutions for that and one of them said something about deleting Realtek bluetooth drivers from Device Manager and one thing led to other and now there's no bluetooth drivers in the device manager and it's gone from my side tab as well.

My laptop specs are:

Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134

HP Notebook

System Sku 1PL49PA#ACJ

If anything else is needed please tell me. Thanks in advance. Also if I get my bluetooth back, please inform me as well how to avoid the problem where if bluetooth is on then wifi stops working.

:)

AC_2805, Dec 1, 2018

2. I accidentally disabled and deleted my Bluetooth on Device Manager

Hi Mira,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to scan for the hardware changes in the Device Manager and check if the Bluetooth driver appears in the Device Manager:

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Right click your computer name in Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls the deleted device.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Dec 1, 2018
  3. I accidentally disabled and deleted my Bluetooth on Device Manager

Original titleAccidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now? :Disabled and deleted Bluetooth on Windows 10.

Good day Sir/Madam/Mr./Ms. I am using Dell Inspiron 14 7447 with Windows 10. I accidentally disabled and deleted my Bluetooth on Device Manager. Even when I select the "Show hidden devices" option on the Device manager, the bluetooth is no longer there.
    I have installed many drivers but none of them work. Some of them display the message: Activate Bluetooth using wireless switch. I have tried pressing Fn+F2 but it does not work. Also, I have tried the Dell Network Driver (Dell Wireless 1703/1705/1707/1901
    WiFi + Bluetooth Driver) but it still did not work. I really hope that you can help me. Thank you so much.

MIRA BADRINA, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now?

Bluetooth services and device manager

Hi Tina,

Having an incompatible driver causes functionality issues like what you are experiencing right now with your Bluetooth. To resolve such issue, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Bluetooth drivers manually instead of letting Windows search for
    an updated driver automatically. Here are the steps to do that:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver
      name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to see troubleshooting steps for common Bluetooth issues.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now?

1. Accidentally deleted the bluetooth driver from my Device Manager. What do I do now? - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted bluetooth

2. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  3. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  4. What should I do when I accidentally uninstalled SATA driver from device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  6. my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?: i am trying to bluetooth from action center,icon is missing and unable switch on the bluetooth from settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-radio-is-missing-from-device-manager/ed27f5b0-2539-495a-a8a9-5409631c59b4
  7. my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?: i am trying to bluetooth from action center,icon is missing and unable switch on the bluetooth from settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-radio-is-missing-from-device-manager/ed27f5b0-2539-495a-a8a9-5409631c59b4
  8. my bluetooth radio is missing from device manager what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager: I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager whilst trying to solve another bluetooth related issue. All bluetooth related things dont show up anymore in device manager, not even when it shows the hidden devices. I've tried installing bluetooth drivers from...
  10. I accidentally deleted my bluetooth device in task manager. How do i reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted my bluetooth device in task manager. How do i reinstall it?: To be clear im not sure if its called the 'device' but after deleting it I cant find bluetooth in Device manager even when viewing the hidden devices. I deleted it when i was deleting the driver so i could reinstall it bc bluetooth stopped functioning. Any help would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidently deleted device manager

2. accidntally deleted bluyetooth from device manager

3. accidentally uninstalled bluetooth driver

4. accidentally deleted device from device manager,
  5. how to redownload drivers for bluetooth accidentally deleted,
  6. accidentally deleted bluetooth from pc