Windows 10: Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.

Discus and support Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I made the mistake of deleting my camera device on the Device Manager after it was not working. I attempted to scan for hardware changes like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatieHan, Feb 18, 2020.

1. KatieHan Win User

Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.

Hi,

I made the mistake of deleting my camera device on the Device Manager after it was not working. I attempted to scan for hardware changes like the Microsoft page suggested, but the camera did not pop up. How can I recover the camera in the Device Manager?

Thank you for your help!

:)

KatieHan, Feb 18, 2020

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager. What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Feb 18, 2020
  3. FigenIsik Win User
    built in camera is not listed in device manager

Thank you so much for your effort but camera is not listed in device manager, so I cannot do what you suggested. Thank you.

FigenIsik, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.

Integrated Camera not working, no imaging devices in device manager

Hello,

This issue may arise if the driver of the camera is outdated. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps:

Method 1: Install updates from the manufacturer.

• Open the Device Manager on your PC.
      • In Windows 10, enter Device Manager in the search box next to Start, and then select Device Manager in
        the results.
      • In Windows 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move
        the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.) Then enter Device Manager in the search box, select Settings, and select Device Manager in
        the results.
    • Expand Imaging devices.
    • Right-click the camera that's having problems, and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the on-screen instructions. This might include restarting your PC.
    Method 2: Install your PC's default drivers.
    • Open the Device Manager on your PC.
      • In Windows 10, enter Device Manager in the search box next to Start, and then select Device Manager in
        the results.
      • In Windows 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move
        the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.) Then enter Device Manager in the search box, select Settings, and select Device Manager in
        the results.
    • Expand Imaging devices.
    • Right-click the camera that's having problems, and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Select USB Video Device, select Next, and then follow the on-screen instructions. This might include restarting your PC.
    If the issue persists, kindly contact your device manufacturer for better assistance.

Do let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager.

1. Accidentally deleted the camera device on Device Manager. - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted camera

2. Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager: Hello,So I was fixing Facial Recognition On my Windows 11, But I saw a Website that says you need to delete the Camera and the Fingerprint Driver and Restart after that, But then the website says Recover the Camera and Fingerprint driver, I was hopefully able to Restore the...
  3. Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted and lost the Fingerprint Driver in Device Manager: Hello,So I was fixing Facial Recognition On my Windows 11, But I saw a Website that says you need to delete the Camera and the Fingerprint Driver and Restart after that, But then the website says Recover the Camera and Fingerprint driver, I was hopefully able to Restore the...
  4. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events: İ had this issue for about 2-3 months now. My Ethernet port doesnt work i checked the cables they work fine but in device manager it says device deleted in the events anyway to troubleshoot this issue. I also reinstalled the driver...
  5. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events: İ had this issue for about 2-3 months now. My Ethernet port doesnt work i checked the cables they work fine but in device manager it says device deleted in the events anyway to troubleshoot this issue. I also reinstalled the driver...
  6. Device Deleted İn Device Manager Events

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. accidentally deleted realtek audio in device manager

accidentally deleted realtek audio in device manager: I was trying to reinstall realtek audio in device manager by uninstalling and scan for hardware changes but I accidentally restart my computer which applied the changes before I could restore realtek audio. Please help me...
  8. Camera deleted from Device Manager

Camera deleted from Device Manager: It happened to my classmate a while ago. I dont have access to the logs so i dont know how exactly this happened, but do you have any idea how we might fix it?...
  9. Camera and Device Manager

Camera and Device Manager: My camera app has the error "We can't find your camera" with the error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and camera is not showing up in device manager. I have tried so many things, including making sure the camera is turned on in privacy settings, checking that my...
  10. CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER

CAMERA NOT IN DEVICE MANAGER: ERROR MESSAGE (CAMERA NOT FOUND) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-in-device-manager/d81a9029-d6ad-48e7-a1ac-78196a6ce2dd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. by mistake unistalled camera from device manager

2. i accidentally deleted my integrated camera

3. uninstalled camera by mistake windows 10

4. accidently deleted camera in device manager,
  5. accidentally uninstalled my fixed camera,
  6. camera deleted from device manager,
  7. find a deleted device in device manager windows,
  8. imaging device accidentally deleted device manager,
  9. accidentally deleted camera in device manager,
  10. accidentally uninstalled camera,
  11. deleted camera from device manager wondows 10,