Windows 10: Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory".

Discus and support Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory". in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Accidentally deleted the file INetHistory from appdata (Local). Being stupid as i am, i ended up disregarding a redditor's advice not to mess too much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SopadeMakako, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory".

Accidentally deleted the file INetHistory from appdata (Local). Being stupid as i am, i ended up disregarding a redditor's advice not to mess too much with files i don't know what they are for and deleted it accidentally. Nothing seems different, but i wonder if i should do something about it. Any bit of advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/SopadeMakako
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SopadeMakako, Feb 18, 2021

2. accidentally deleted system files windows 10

While uninstalling a program, I might have accidentally deleted some other windows system file too.

-> It is not possible to delete Windows system files "accidentally". Windows won't let you. You must take several steps before you can do this. Uninstalling does not even give you the option to delete any files. The
    process is fully automatic.

The question now is: How exactly did you perform this uninstallation process? Which files or folders did you delete?

About drive letter X: - you are in Windows Repair Mode. Drive X: is a virtual drive that disappears the moment you leave this mode.

Frederik Long, Feb 18, 2021
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory".

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory".

1. Accidentally deleted the file "INetHistory". - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted file

2. File deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File deleted accidentally: Where is the trash bin in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-deleted-accidentally/98e95b04-7eef-4387-b070-51941edc672c
  3. File deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File deleted accidentally: Where is the trash bin in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-deleted-accidentally/98e95b04-7eef-4387-b070-51941edc672c
  4. Accidentally Deleted Registy file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Deleted Registy file: Hello first thank you in advance for your time and helpso i accidentally deleted 1 folder and 1 file to fix a problem but now the problem i am facing is bigger than previous , my all USB ports stoppped working and my touchpad tooi deleted whole...
  5. Accidentally Deleted Registy file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally Deleted Registy file: Hello first thank you in advance for your time and helpso i accidentally deleted 1 folder and 1 file to fix a problem but now the problem i am facing is bigger than previous , my all USB ports stoppped working and my touchpad tooi deleted whole...
  6. Accidentally Deleted Registy file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Accidentally delete deleted profile .bak file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally delete deleted profile .bak file: Yeah so I feel like a complete idiot right now. I got the temp profile issue and meant to delete the non .bak, but deleted the bak on accident. What should I do? submitted by /u/colepher2 [link] [comments]...
  8. Accidentally deleted windows files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted windows files.: So an accident happened. I was messing around with a Windows XP vm in virtualbox and discovered it had a file manager. So what if i deleted the C:\ drive of the VM? I did exactly that, but instead accidentally chose the actual C:\ drive on my actual system and did not realize...
  9. ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES

ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES: I accidentally deleted files from Downloads Folder using Clean Now button (it can be found in Settings - Storage - Click on "Change how we free up space automatically". I forgot that I didn't have a back up copy of all my files in the Downloads Folder but at that time I...
  10. Accidentally deleted registry file

Accidentally deleted registry file: Accidentaly deleted “microsoft” from registry files when i meant to delete something else. I can’t do much as of now but when i try to start windows it says error and restarts it again, until i get the troubleshoot screen. Any help/advice to fix this and restore the...