Windows 10: accidentally deleted volume

Discus and support accidentally deleted volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the Volume in my hard disk ( the files are not deleted just the partition only , i was changing the size of the partition in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/___dontknow___, Apr 18, 2022.

1. accidentally deleted volume

I accidentally deleted the Volume in my hard disk ( the files are not deleted just the partition only , i was changing the size of the partition in disk management and instead of shrink i pressed delete button and the volume got deleted , i have not formatted it so the files are there but i am unable to retrieve the data )

submitted by /u/___dontknow___
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/___dontknow___, Apr 18, 2022
  2. willli Win User

How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces

Need urgent help here:
    1. I have a Mass Storage Space created and it included 3 disks
    2. In Disk Manager, I accidentally deleted the volume on the storage space
    3. The files are all there on the three disk as in the Storage Space management page the disks are all showing as being at capacity (see attached screen shot below)
    4. In disk manager, the D drive previously associated with the Storage Space is now showing as unallocated

Question: Is it possible to restore the volume on the storage space?

Thanks!

accidentally deleted volume [​IMG]

willli, Apr 18, 2022
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Apr 18, 2022
  4. accidentally deleted volume

Cannot delete volume

Hello Machael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the type of the volume?

You may check the type of the volume in disk management by following the below steps:

• Press Windows + R.
    • Type "diskmgmt.msc" and press Enter.

I request you to attach screenshot of the Disk Management page.

I would suggest you to check this link and see if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

accidentally deleted volume

1. accidentally deleted volume - Similar Threads - accidentally deleted volume

2. Accidental registry deletion.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental registry deletion.: I accidentally deleted the highlighted file in the registry editior and now everything isn't working properly, please help me ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-registry-deletion/792891b7-a7c6-4164-a0a2-cad33dbf3dd3
  3. Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak: I was checking out the Panther file when I accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak which was 80mb, what happens next? I sadly do not have a backup app. Does it do anything or will it reappear for a new update or nothing happens...
  4. Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak: I was checking out the Panther file when I accidentally deleted SetupAct.log.bak which was 80mb, what happens next? I sadly do not have a backup app. Does it do anything or will it reappear for a new update or nothing happens...
  5. Accidentally deleted WOW6432Node

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidentally deleted WOW6432Node: Long story; Microsoft Teams is **** and I was trying to clear it out and make it fast again, along the way I was also removing some bloatwares from old files/games/etc. Then I accidentally deleted WOW6432Node from the registry I realized it was a Microsoft folder because of...
  6. Downloads deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads deleted accidentally: I have been downloading PDFs of articles I found in GenealogyBank.com newspapers for quite a while. Today for some reason all of them were deleted from the folder I had in my Downloads called Walter Ignatius Montana. How can I restore them?...
  7. Accidentally deleted photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally deleted photos: I just finished moving photos from my android phone to my laptop, then I accidentally undo everything using Ctrl+z like three times, I was out of focus that time. then I realize that everything that I move from my phone was gone. Is it possible to recover that photos? I...
  8. ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FILES: I accidentally deleted files from Downloads Folder using Clean Now button (it can be found in Settings - Storage - Click on "Change how we free up space automatically". I forgot that I didn't have a back up copy of all my files in the Downloads Folder but at that time I...
  9. How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces: Need urgent help here: 1. I have a Mass Storage Space created and it included 3 disks 2. In Disk Manager, I accidentally deleted the volume on the storage space 3. The files are all there on the three disk as in the Storage Space management page the disks are all showing...
  10. deleted volume

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    deleted volume: Hi. I was using diskpart to delete a volume from my usb external hd and i wiped the drive by mistake. Can I retrieve the files and folders or are they lost forever? Any assistance will be appreciated. 102197