Windows 10: Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

Discus and support Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstalled my xbox live programs which I believe allows MS Solitaire to keep my level scores. Now when I go to Solitaire I cannot sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichardBrewer2, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

I accidentally uninstalled my xbox live programs which I believe allows MS Solitaire to keep my level scores. Now when I go to Solitaire I cannot sign in - get error code 117000. It will only allow me to play as a guest. Should I uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall Windows 10 after backing up my files to get the xbox live programs back and keep my level scores going?

I don't want to lose my accumulated levels if possible. I want to restore them.

thank you

rick

:)

RichardBrewer2, Oct 9, 2020
  2. Tissueman Win User

MS Solitaire Collection Won't Sign in but MS Jigsaw Will Sign in to xbox live

I have had a problem the last couple of days. I open MS Jigsaw and it signs in to xbox live with no problem. I open MS Solitaire Collection and it will NOT sign in to xbox live with the error code 1170000. I've been to the link it suggests and it has not
    helped with my sign in problem. I find it odd that one game will sign in okay and the other will not. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail.

Tissueman, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Xbox Live/MS Solitaire Collection won't open

I upgraded to Windows 10 back in September 2015; now Xbox Live won't open. Up until about two weeks ago, I was able to play the MS Solitaire Collection with no trouble, at which time, I had to go into Xbox and log in - again. After that, no problem. But
    then, as of yesterday (October 17, 2015), Xbox Live will not open the games. I am able to open the Zen Collection - Pinball - that came with the upgrade to W10, and on the home screen there, it says I need to log into Xbox, and in addition, the Signing In
    bubbles continue to move, but nothing happens. When I went into xbox.com, it shows I am already logged in. I powered off my laptop last night hoping it might clear things up on restart this morning, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

E. DarleneLundy-Veo, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Glensab Win User

Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection

1. Accidentally deleted xbox live for MS Solitaire collection - Similar Threads - Accidentally deleted xbox

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge - Xbox Live: Hi Can't load Daily Challenge - Keep getting download from server error - Windows 10 PC - Nothing wrong with internet connection and all other games on Solitaire Collection work - Only one that won't load is the Daily Challenge...
  3. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: Just recently the MS Solitaire Collection app started with these long ads and an option to pay money to get rid of them. This makes me so disappointed in MS that you have gotten so money hungry that you changed a perfectly fine app and loaded it with commercials that I did...
  4. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Solitaire Collection: I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/443a1de8-87fd-4c16-a85f-4182502f4df5
  5. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: This is now officially a pig, taking about 20% of my CPU and having delayed response. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/32e81856-8c58-47bd-b73a-ce454b504647
  6. Ads in MS Solitaire collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ads in MS Solitaire collection: I just wonder, is there anyone out there who may have figured out how to remove/eliminate the confounded ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? How annoying. Any help would be appreciated, I like the games, but do not need nor want the ads. Thanks...
  7. MS solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS solitaire collection: The games will not start up. Blue screen comes up with title and hangs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/95aa2d0c-cbb0-4ff6-becf-9fc02dd42c1a
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010: Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?...
  9. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS just changed the Solitaire Collection to a different version that I do not like. I have the Premium Edition. Is there a way to make the MS Collection revert back to the way it was before? I do not want to play for XP points and I do not want to play levels. I just want to...
  10. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this. HOW??? There is no contact information....