Windows 10: Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C:

Discus and support Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C: in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me . I Can't access my Local Disk C. Even in Control Panel or Cmd(Administrator) ... Its looks like my full administration control in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julius JRLapidez, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C:

Please help me . I Can't access my Local Disk C. Even in Control Panel or Cmd(Administrator) ... Its looks like my full administration control in my Local Disk C has gone . How can i make it back this ? I try to Reset this Laptop in Settings but also have an error . Please help me back .

:)

Julius JRLapidez, Jul 25, 2018

2. Local Disk C: Access Denied

3. Local Disk C: Access Denied

Good Day sir .

Im sorry, im not good in english ... Please help me in my problem .

My Laptop ASUS Windows10, and I Accidentally disallowed all full control in the security of Local Disk C: . And now i cant fix the problem, even the control panel has no access . Please help me . Thank you .

Moved From: Windows /

Windows 10
    /
    Security & privacy
    /
    PC

4. Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C:

Local Disk C: Access Denied

I made another Local Account but i cant make it Full Administrator cause of Control Panel cant access too . Even Cmd(admin) cant operate . In local CMD i try to but the only say is System 5 Occured and Access Denied Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C: :(

I want to reformat but i want my windows10 genuine copy back Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C: :( Please help .

Thema:

Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C:

1. Accidentally deny all my full control in my Local Disk C: - Similar Threads - Accidentally deny full

2. My disk C all access are denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My disk C all access are denied: disk C all access are denied and now I can't access to any setting and applicatios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-c-all-access-are-denied/ca954ee7-4ac4-4d0b-8f29-c92ac96b44ee
  3. Local Disk C full

Local Disk C full: 2 weeks ago, my laptop, running Windows 10 22H2, 8GB RAM, had local disk c with just 10GB of free space, out of 300GB. I uninstalled some softwares, three of which notably are huge, more than 60GB disk space MATLAB, Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx and Ansys Electromagnetic Suite....
  4. Local Disk C full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk C full: 2 weeks ago, my laptop, running Windows 10 22H2, 8GB RAM, had local disk c with just 10GB of free space, out of 300GB. I uninstalled some softwares, three of which notably are huge, more than 60GB disk space MATLAB, Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx and Ansys Electromagnetic Suite....
  5. Local Disk C full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I accidentally denied full control of my local disk D to everyone, how can i fix it and get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally denied full control of my local disk D to everyone, how can i fix it and get...: I have Windows 10 and i denied full control of my local disc D. I tried to get it back with Properties -> Settings -> Security. But there is no options security/ and when i want to open my disc D i can't, because access is denied. Please help me....
  7. I accidentally denied full control of my local disk D to everyone, how can i fix it and get...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally denied full control of my local disk D to everyone, how can i fix it and get...: I have Windows 10 and i denied full control of my local disc D. I tried to get it back with Properties -> Settings -> Security. But there is no options security/ and when i want to open my disc D i can't, because access is denied. Please help me....
  8. I accidentally denied full control of my local disk D to everyone, how can i fix it and get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Local Disk C full

Local Disk C full: Hello everyone. First of all I am not an English speaker but I will try to explain myself. The problem I have is that the local disk C is just 48,2GB, so it gets full pretty quickly. But the disk D is 882GB and I do not need that much for my things. I tried to expand C....
  10. Local Disk (C:) full!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Local Disk (C:) full!: Hi, before several hours ago I did a backup for my iPhone using iTunes, when the backup ends I got an error message, I don't remember exactly what it says but something about ( your backup is not complete ) so I close the message window then I went to file explorer, I saw the...