Windows 10: Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

Discus and support Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lxym., Oct 25, 2021.

1. lxym. Win User

Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?

:)

lxym., Oct 25, 2021
  2. muruganT Win User

systemconfig fil mangler

systemconfig filr finner ikke ???

hvordan kan finne det ?

muruganT, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Msconfig services disabled

I accidentally disabled all msconfig services,all appears are the internet icon wich is not connected to the internet,ease of access and power icon. I cant log in to the window that is already been disabled please help me on how to enable all the msconfig
    services that i accidentally disabled.

GeoffCarter08, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

SamSs Service Deleted accidentally

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• What was the last step you performed before deleting it accidently?
    • Check if you find it under Services?
    Follow the steps below to check the SAMSs.

1. Press
    Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run.

2. Type
    services.msc. Click on Ok.

3. Then find
    SAMSs. Right-click on it to
    Stop it and Restart it.

If you do not find it in services, then I suggest you to try the steps below.

Scan for damaged system files. Right-click the Start icon and select
    Command Prompt (Admin). In the Command Prompt window, type
    sfc /scannow and hit Enter.

Then type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and hit Enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

1. Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services - Similar Threads - Accidentally disabled systemconfig

2. I accidentally disabled my services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled my services: Hi, so I accidentally disabled most of my services. I can’t login into my main user anymore but I do have a second user but it’s not admin so I can’t enable the services again. I’ve tried start up repair, I tried resetting, I tried so many things in cmd and I tried a bootable...
  3. I accidentally disabled my services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally disabled my services: Hi, so I accidentally disabled most of my services. I can’t login into my main user anymore but I do have a second user but it’s not admin so I can’t enable the services again. I’ve tried start up repair, I tried resetting, I tried so many things in cmd and I tried a bootable...
  4. Accidentally disabled CNG Key Isolation service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally disabled CNG Key Isolation service: I accidentally disabled CNG Key Isolation service from services and Now after restart i am not able to login because something went wrong with PIN.I don't want to reset windows pls help...
  5. Accidentally disabled CNG Key Isolation service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally disabled CNG Key Isolation service: I accidentally disabled CNG Key Isolation service from services and Now after restart i am not able to login because something went wrong with PIN.I don't want to reset windows pls help...
  6. Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services: I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?...
  7. Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentally Disable All Services in msconfig include Windows Services: Hi, I Accidentally disable All Service in my Windows 10 in msconfig menu.Now, in my screen only Show lockscreen but i can not Login with PIN that i have created before...How i enable All services without loses all the Apps and Files...And i'm not yet backUp my Windows.....
  8. Accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig: I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig. Now whenever I start my PC, I cannot use PIN to sign in. I have a guest account but it is not admin so it can't do anything. I've tried startup repair and it says I need to log into my Microsoft account but when I...
  9. systemconfig fil mangler

in Windows 10 Customization
    systemconfig fil mangler: systemconfig filr finner ikke ??? hvordan kan finne det ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemconfig-fil-mangler/4627cf27-3d51-4234-b0e1-d2d48a37d33e
  10. Windows 10 services disabled accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 services disabled accidentally: Hi guys today I made a mistake in the start-up services tab and I put disable all services, so when i start windows 10 it stays in the "photo" screen like it when you power up after suspending windows. Basically here is the process I followed but I did wrong the part of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disabled system config cannot login