Windows 10: Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password

Discus and support Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally disabled Microsoft services through msconfig trying to fix another problem with my internet and I didnt hide Microsoft start up programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Moististofthemoist, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password

I accidentally disabled Microsoft services through msconfig trying to fix another problem with my internet and I didnt hide Microsoft start up programs and disabled them and now I can't signin using my pin but also can't use the pc startup troubleshoot. As any options I pick needs my admin account password but I forgot that and when I used my phone and logged into the account and change the password it doesn't change my pc account password as it says it's wrong

:)

Moististofthemoist, Nov 26, 2022
  2. lxym. Win User

Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?

lxym., Nov 26, 2022
  3. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password

How to turn on my PC without Microsoft account???

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Convert Microsoft Account to Local account and and check if it helps.

• Go to All settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Sign in with Local account instead and follow the on screen instructions.

Can I sign in to Windows without a password?

Can I sign in to Windows without a password? - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password

1. Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password - Similar Threads - Accidentally disabled Microsoft

2. I accidentally disabled my services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled my services: Hi, so I accidentally disabled most of my services. I can’t login into my main user anymore but I do have a second user but it’s not admin so I can’t enable the services again. I’ve tried start up repair, I tried resetting, I tried so many things in cmd and I tried a bootable...
  3. I accidentally disabled my services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally disabled my services: Hi, so I accidentally disabled most of my services. I can’t login into my main user anymore but I do have a second user but it’s not admin so I can’t enable the services again. I’ve tried start up repair, I tried resetting, I tried so many things in cmd and I tried a bootable...
  4. Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password

Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password: I accidentally disabled Microsoft services through msconfig trying to fix another problem with my internet and I didnt hide Microsoft start up programs and disabled them and now I can't signin using my pin but also can't use the pc startup troubleshoot. As any options I pick...
  5. Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally disabled Microsoft services and don't have pc account password: I accidentally disabled Microsoft services through msconfig trying to fix another problem with my internet and I didnt hide Microsoft start up programs and disabled them and now I can't signin using my pin but also can't use the pc startup troubleshoot. As any options I pick...
  6. Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services: I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?...
  7. Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services

Accidentally disabled all systemconfig services: I was disabling some services so I can have more FPS in gaming.I accidentally disabled them all and restarted. I also forgot to put my microsoft account password sign in option which means I can't login and enable services back.. What should I do?...
  8. Accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig: I accidentally disabled all Microsoft services in msconfig. Now whenever I start my PC, I cannot use PIN to sign in. I have a guest account but it is not admin so it can't do anything. I've tried startup repair and it says I need to log into my Microsoft account but when I...
  9. Forgot password; disabled Microsoft services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot password; disabled Microsoft services: Hi, I had some troubles with my computer, and i followed this solution http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135, unfortunetly i forgot to click "disable microsoft services" and when i restarted it i couldnt get in using PIN code, and i dont remember the password because i was...
  10. Windows 10 services disabled accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 services disabled accidentally: Hi guys today I made a mistake in the start-up services tab and I put disable all services, so when i start windows 10 it stays in the "photo" screen like it when you power up after suspending windows. Basically here is the process I followed but I did wrong the part of...