Windows 10: Accidentally disabled vBIOS on EVOO 11.6" Laptop and the screen cracked shortly after. How...

Discus and support Accidentally disabled vBIOS on EVOO 11.6" Laptop and the screen cracked shortly after. How... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This was indeed a series of unfortunate events, but in my BIOS, I accidentally disabled vBIOS and by screen wouldn't turn on. Then the screen cracked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LieutenantLark, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Accidentally disabled vBIOS on EVOO 11.6" Laptop and the screen cracked shortly after. How...

This was indeed a series of unfortunate events, but in my BIOS, I accidentally disabled vBIOS and by screen wouldn't turn on. Then the screen cracked. HDMI doesn't work and I have a file on there I need. I looked up the HDD and it is just a chip soldiered on the mb. How can I possibly re-enable the vBIOS blindly so I can get those files back?

:)

LieutenantLark, Sep 18, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft is looking into reports of Surface Laptop 3 cracked screens

Read more:

Brink, Sep 18, 2021
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

Accidentally disabled vBIOS on EVOO 11.6" Laptop and the screen cracked shortly after. How...

How to disable a laptop screen?

Closing it got rid of the laptop's display from being shown in the "Screen Resolution" list, so now it's just the two externals...but it still is saying Unable to Save Display Settings.

OrbitzXT, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally disabled vBIOS on EVOO 11.6" Laptop and the screen cracked shortly after. How...

1. Accidentally disabled vBIOS on EVOO 11.6" Laptop and the screen cracked shortly after. How... - Similar Threads - Accidentally disabled vBIOS

2. Bypass evoo laptops log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bypass evoo laptops log in screen: How do I get ready evoo laptops log in screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypass-evoo-laptops-log-in-screen/57d24bb7-96ba-467d-ac88-0e22d1830116
  3. Accidentally disabled laptop mouse buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally disabled laptop mouse buttons: I've got a Lenovo ThinkPad E585 running Windows 10 10.0.18363. I just opened it up and wiped off the touchpad and keyboard to get rid of some oil and now the mouse buttons don't work. Was on the sign-in screen. At least, the primary ones don't. This model has a primary set up...
  4. Function keys on Evoo laptop

Function keys on Evoo laptop: I want to use F1 instead of pressing both Fn Key and F1. But I couldn't find out any solution to get into the BIOS and disable it. Can anyone help me please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-on-evoo-laptop/c24654a3-fd17-4aa6-ae05-b07d404b5692
  5. Cannot log into evoo laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into evoo laptop: I cannot log into my evoo laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it will not let me. It says my pin isnt available. I have reset my microsoft account password because it says the password is incorrect, and it still says the password is incorrect. I have tried resetting...
  6. EVOO laptop camera not found

EVOO laptop camera not found: Camera not detected on Evoo laptop 11.6. I have 3 months with this laptop and everything works just fine except when i try to use the web cam or camera that is supposed to be installed ...it does not open, it says camera not detected. Error code...
  7. Evoo laptop from walmart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo laptop from walmart: I bought an evoo laptop from walmart, does anyone have the customer support ohone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-from-walmart/7d15ef94-6e08-4521-82ed-cd264de2aa08
  8. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  9. Evoo laptop not turning on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo laptop not turning on.: Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable connected. Please...
  10. Flashing VBIOS

Flashing VBIOS: When flashing my NVIDIA GTX 970M VBIOS with fvbios, it tells me to disable the Nvidia Display Adapter in the device manager. I disable it, but then it doesn't detect it when running fvbios. I enabled it and opened the 3d animation in the nvidia control panel, and it detects...