Windows 10: Accidentally ejected internal storage (Windows 10)

Discus and support Accidentally ejected internal storage (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have ejected my internal hard drive by accident on Windows 10 (it came up in the list of removable devices). When I go to device manager the disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EddieEc, Sep 23, 2017.

1. EddieEc Win User

Accidentally ejected internal storage (Windows 10)

I have ejected my internal hard drive by accident on Windows 10 (it came up in the list of removable devices).

When I go to device manager the disk still shows up but in the properties panel it says unavailable as it needs to be disconnected and reconnected.

Is there a way to get the disk to mount again without physically having to open the machine and dis/re-connect?

Thanks,

Robbie

:)

EddieEc, Sep 23, 2017
  2. tspb13 Win User

Nokia x+ internal storage not found

I accidentally formatted my Nokia x+ internal storage and now my phone is not showing it in settings.

in the internal storage stats it shows PUT IN A MEMORY CARD.

PLZ HELP.

tspb13, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 23, 2017
  4. EddieEc Win User

...not sure how but after a couple of restarts and looking around in the BIOS (but not actually saving or changing anything) windows went through the adding hardware routine and the disk has appeared again.

it also reinstalled the webcam at the same time

maybe not a legit explanation but happy it is back at least

EddieEc, Sep 23, 2017
  5. essenbe Win User
    Hi Eddie, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you fixed it and are back to normal.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Accidentally ejected internal storage (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Accidentally ejected internal

2. Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.: Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option whilst actually trying to eject a USB. Now I can't fix it even upon rebooting, and my system says that it cannot find a NVIDIA graphics card on my device. The NVIDIA control panel and the GeForce Experience App...
  3. Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option.: Hi, I accidentally ejected my graphics card from the eject option whilst actually trying to eject a USB. Now I can't fix it even upon rebooting, and my system says that it cannot find a NVIDIA graphics card on my device. The NVIDIA control panel and the GeForce Experience App...
  4. Mass Storage Device Not Ejecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mass Storage Device Not Ejecting: I don't know why this happens, but no matter what I do, nothing works this message always appears to pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mass-storage-device-not-ejecting/0a565c9e-c658-4d33-b561-2f4a84e3910a
  5. Internal storage isn't showing on windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal storage isn't showing on windows: The internal storage of my smartphone sony Xperia R1 plus dual is not showing on windows,the SD card is showing on windows but it's not showing the internal storage of my device. How to fix it?...
  6. Internal Storage

Internal Storage: Hello, I recently purchased a 1TB internal storage laptop for my nephews and I wanted to know why the storage has been divided to two? 500GB to each one of us. Can I give more storage for him since he will be the one who will be using this more than me for his school. Or is...
  7. freeing up internal storage

freeing up internal storage: How can I transfer apps over to a sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeing-up-internal-storage/3f0d67ed-225b-45e4-89f7-313b2c45d149"
  8. Showing eject of the internal drives

Showing eject of the internal drives: Yesterday I tried to convert the SATA options from IDE to AHIC I searched over the internet and found that I can't directly change those options and I need a windows registry fix to do it, so I did that and changed the SATA option from IDE to AHIC At boot up I got an error...
  9. Probem Ejecting USB Mass storage Device ( Eject Hard Drive) WINDOWS 10

Probem Ejecting USB Mass storage Device ( Eject Hard Drive) WINDOWS 10: I want to eject USB storage device safely by command eject for it, i also check that device is not currently in use but i can't eject it safely [ATTACH] please suggest me about this issue...
  10. Windows 10 Eject for internal disks

Windows 10 Eject for internal disks: Is there any way to remove eject from my internal drives. [img] 33313

Users found this page by searching for:

1. accidentally ejected my sata bridge

2. windows 10 accidentally ejected a HDD

3. drive accidentally ejected

4. accidentally ejected internal hard drive,
  5. accidentally ejected ssd with operatimg system,
  6. accidentally ejected hard drive,
  7. how to get my accidently ejected harddrive back in windows 10,
  8. accidentally ejected sd card drive on windows,
  9. accidentally ejected my hard drive,
  10. windows accidentally ejected internal hard drive,
  11. ssd accidentaly ejected,