Windows 10: Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore

Discus and support Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I wanted to end any unnecessary processes so as to lessen my memory usage %. I watched this https://youtu.be/Uusm3HGSo60 video and i think i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by oopsnowimpanicking, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore

So I wanted to end any unnecessary processes so as to lessen my memory usage %. I watched this https://youtu.be/Uusm3HGSo60 video and i think i accidentally ended all microsoft processes like it says not to...

i was prompted to restart and upon doing so, i was no longer able to login. I am 100% sure beyond any doubt that i am typing in my correct password. But prior to this, i only needed to type in a pin to login. Cant login using pin or password. Im being asked to type in my outlook password and it still says its incorrect.

ive done research, ive tried holding **** and restart to bring up the system repair or restore options and every single option on that list, even reinstall windows, still prompts me to enter my password and is still registering it as wrong.

bottom right of my screen to the left of ease of access shows a monitor with a red x on it and clicking on it shows airplane mode icon only and no wifi icon.

its been a few hours watching videos to try and solve this and nothing works. I am unable to download any software on to a usb or cd.

Please help.

:)

oopsnowimpanicking, Mar 9, 2020

2. Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 9, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore

1. Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore - Similar Threads - Accidentally ended Microsoft

2. I get a no process is on the other end of the pipe. Login failed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I get a no process is on the other end of the pipe. Login failed.: 04/06/2022 – I get a no process is on the other end of the pipe. Login failed. I am using visual studio and package manager console, visual studio 2019, Core 5.0 MVC With Angular. I also have aso have sql 2008r2, 2014,2017, but i use sql server 2012,.This is what I run and...
  3. I get a no process is on the other end of the pipe. Login failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a no process is on the other end of the pipe. Login failed.: 04/06/2022 – I get a no process is on the other end of the pipe. Login failed. I am using visual studio and package manager console, sql server 2012, visual studio 2019, Core 5.0 MVC With Angular. This is what I run and the error message:Scaffold-DbContext 'Data...
  4. Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore

Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore: Back in April last year, I decided to become an independent contractor and bought my own laptop. As I was still going to work for the same consulting company I had been before on the payroll, I used that windows account of the consulting company to setup my laptop. As of...
  5. Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore: Back in April last year, I decided to become an independent contractor and bought my own laptop. As I was still going to work for the same consulting company I had been before on the payroll, I used that windows account of the consulting company to setup my laptop. As of...
  6. Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to end all unnecessary background processes at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to end all unnecessary background processes at once?: I work with a crappy laptop for gaming and ive been able optimize to make games run well on it on it with low settings, but it is really easy to slow down if a process starts eating up a bit too much memory. I then realized that about half of the memory being eaten up is...
  8. Accidentally ended tasks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally ended tasks: I was going through task manager to lower cpu levels and i ended a bunch of tasks not know what it meant. Nothing bad had happened yet or changed but I got rid a good 30 tasks i have been reading that its bad to do this and im extremely worried about it now. Is there anyway...
  9. End Process Microsoft Click to Run

End Process Microsoft Click to Run: Hey guys i like to ask it is fine to end process microsoft click to run ? I accidently end process MCtR from task manager because they downloading some office updates i believe, which makes my online game lagging. I hope its not broke my microsoft office software because i...
  10. End all current user processes via shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    End all current user processes via shortcut: adwcleaner dose a neat thing where it closes all user processes, can I batch run that to a short cut key? 2 or 4 times a week my win10 lags hard from either search indexing or a virus scan or to much mem in use, if I can flush most user processes then I can at least use my PC...