Windows 10: Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password

Discus and support Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can i disable the bit locker from Hard Drive as i forgot the password. And i don't even remember the recovery key? If Yes than could you give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shahzubair, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password

Can i disable the bit locker from Hard Drive as i forgot the password. And i don't even remember the recovery key?

If Yes than could you give assistant with procedure?

:)

shahzubair, Jul 23, 2019

2. Bit Locker

Dear Team,

Windows 10 OS Crashed.But when we try to recover its showing drive is locked.We are not enabled any bit locker option .

As per my observation previously after installing the OS all drives showing Lock Symbol.kindly suggest if any Default Password to unlock the drive.

Windows 10 is OEM with Dell

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

yogamahendranadh, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Bit locker locked drive with windows 10 in it

I have a lonova yoga book have Bit locker Id but no code drive with windows is locked

MikeTucker1, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password

Bit Locker not working

Recently I have formatted my PC. In my earlier version of windows 10 I locked my D drive with bit locker. But after formatting I can not access my drive. Even after typing the correct password it is not accepting. It is showing wrong password. Can anyone
    help?

Note: My bit locker recovery key is also in D drive Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password :(

Kaushik Talukdar, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password

1. Accidentally hard drive got locked with bit locker and i don't know the password - Similar Threads - Accidentally hard drive

2. Bit locker on SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  3. I need bit locker password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need bit locker password: Hello, I don't have the BitLocker recovery key, after updating and restarting, I can no longer enter my Windows environment. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-bit-locker-password/f85e3921-4af2-4e8e-8c70-ca64c1d8aaf8
  4. I need bit locker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need bit locker password: Hello, I don't have the BitLocker recovery key, after updating and restarting, I can no longer enter my Windows environment. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-bit-locker-password/f85e3921-4af2-4e8e-8c70-ca64c1d8aaf8
  5. bit locker locked PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker locked PC: Hi all. My laptop has locked and it's asking for BIT LOCKER key and I don't have it. I have searched under my account and it says it's not there. I have gone under the TROUBLESHOOT option to reset the PC and it's not allowing me to do it. How do I restore back to factory...
  6. bit locker locked PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bit locker locked PC: Hi all. My laptop has locked and it's asking for BIT LOCKER key and I don't have it. I have searched under my account and it says it's not there. I have gone under the TROUBLESHOOT option to reset the PC and it's not allowing me to do it. How do I restore back to factory...
  7. My pc is "locked" and I don't know password

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is "locked" and I don't know password: My PC is "locked" and I don't know pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-locked-and-i-dont-know-password/176c86b4-896d-4ab0-89bb-279bea2ce4a3
  8. My pc is "locked" and I don't know password

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is "locked" and I don't know password: My PC is "locked" and I don't know password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-locked-and-i-dont-know-password/e9a45bb9-2710-45a9-8aef-1dc93298dd31
  9. How to know if Bit locker Encrypted entire Drives

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to know if Bit locker Encrypted entire Drives: I encrypted three drives a long time ago. One SSD drive and two regular hard drives. I don't remember if I encrypted the entire drives or not. I want to make sure I encrypted the entire drives instead of just only encrypting the data that was used. How do I find this...
  10. Bit Locker external hard drive locks up laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit Locker external hard drive locks up laptop: I have an external hard drive, which was interrupted during initial encryption. When I plug the hard drive into my laptop, I simply cannot access the hard drive in any way as it simply goes to error after about a minute. Running Windows 7 Enterprise. Help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my drives got locked by bit locker