Windows 10: Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break?

Discus and support Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340, i5 1035G1 integrated graphics. I clicked install Windows 10 2004 before I knew that Microsoft advised not to as I never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aShrexydud69, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break?

I have a Lenovo Ideapad S340, i5 1035G1 integrated graphics. I clicked install Windows 10 2004 before I knew that Microsoft advised not to as I never searched nor did recieve any email about it. I need to know if it will break my laptop or not. If it does I will just recover back to 1903, but if it doesn't what do I do? I paused updates until 26th July, so I hope its fixed by then. Thanks to those that help as I don't need $1000 paperweight.

:)

aShrexydud69, Jun 27, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Del 80 Win User
    No Bluetooth after 2004 Update

Hi, since updating to the 2004 version of W 10, my Bluetooth has gone on the blink......I have uninstalled it, then re-installed, still won't work.....unpaired my phone, now it won't even re -pair...I know it's not the phone as it works on other laptop....any suggestions ?

Del 80, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break?

Microsoft Money 2004 not working with Win10

Money 2004 Stopped Working---(The day before the following happened.):

• Vegas Video, A DVD Program failed to start.
      It informed me that the .Net framework that to be turned on.

• I entered the Control Panel

• 'Clicked' on Turn Windows Features On/Off

• 'Clicked' and 'check' the box to turn on .NET Framework 3.5 (includes.net 2.0 and 3.0)

• This process took a long time to download and install.

• After turning the computer off and restarting Vegas Video and my HP scanning software worked great, but Money 2004 did not work.

• The following day 'new' updates were downloaded and installed.
      After that Money 2004 has worked great.

• Some of the updates could have addressed the change in the .NET Framework 3.5 and/or others could have address the problem I had with Money 2004.

• Money 2004, Vegas Video and my HP Software all work great.

rlw

RobertWarexyz, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break?

1. Accidentally hit install Feature update 2004. Will my laptop break? - Similar Threads - Accidentally hit install

2. Windows feature update 2004 or above just breaks my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows feature update 2004 or above just breaks my PC: When I did 20H2 back in november, my pc went into a perpetual state of getting black screen each time i did very basic things like right click etc, it was so much delay that i had to revert back. Now this time, feature update 2004 forced its way on my pc, restarted and same...
  3. Feature Updates Breaking Login

in Windows 10 Support
    Feature Updates Breaking Login: The last two feature updates (2004 and 20H4) have both rendered my system unable to login. It's a bit hard to describe exactly, but basically it accepts all of my proper passwords or biometrics upon input, starts to login, and then immediately kicks back to the login screen....
  4. Feature Update 2004 failing to install

Feature Update 2004 failing to install: I have a PC running win 10 home ver 1903 installed on 18th Oct 2019 64 bit. As this update is so large I think this is why it is failing can I download it as a file and then install it, if so can you send the link please. All other updates have installed except for one...
  5. Unable to install Feature Update 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to install Feature Update 2004: Gigabyte B450-something board Ryzen 7 1800x 16Gigs RAM 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NvmE Gainward RTX 2070 (Plus three other drives) Title says it mostly. I have tried running the 2004 Update some time (two months?) ago, however my entire rig crashed and took a few resets to...
  6. Problem installing Feature update 2004

Problem installing Feature update 2004: I have tried 3 times to install the Feature update 2004 on my laptop. I get the error 0x800701b1 and have search for a solution. Most of the solutions talk about an external hard drive problem. That is not the case for me. I found one comment that said to run the bcdedit...
  7. 2004 feature update

2004 feature update: have lenovo 310 desktop .have been trying for months to update to 2004 but with no success.have tried everything but no..it prepares =100%downloads 100%installs100% but fails on restart everytime. any suggestions please...
  8. Disable installation of Feature Update 2004

Disable installation of Feature Update 2004: About 2 weeks ago, version 2004 showed up on the Updates list and automatically installed. Upon completion of the install, the computer was completely unusable: no application would load; those that started would hang and eventually 5 minutes fail. To attempt to remove the...
  9. Accidentally hit "history"

Accidentally hit "history": Hi! I was in my downloads folder and the "home" tab was open at the top of the window, I accidentally hit the "history" button and now I can not find a single way at ALL how to turn it off it is absolutely driving me insane I've scoured google trying to find a solution but I...
  10. Accidentally hit "history"

Accidentally hit "history": Hi! I was in my downloads folder and the "home" tab was open at the top of the window, I accidentally hit the "history" button and now I can not find a single way at ALL how to turn it off it is absolutely driving me insane I've scoured google trying to find a solution but I...