Windows 10: Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to...

Discus and support Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any folder or command I should check? submitted by /u/thexdroid [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thexdroid, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to...

/u/thexdroid, Nov 30, 2021

2. Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Nov 30, 2021
  3. m4gicfour Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to...

1. Accidentally I started the Windows 11 update, now my Windows 10 is waiting the reboot to... - Similar Threads - Accidentally started update

2. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  3. I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I switched off my laptop accidentally while it was updating and when I start it now it...: Hp 15 windows 11 error in the image inserted above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-off-my-laptop-accidentally-while-it-was/bd151537-fec9-4d00-8f36-0cb8af335e13
  4. I accidentally unistalled bitlocker now windows 11 won't start

I accidentally unistalled bitlocker now windows 11 won't start: I accidentally unistalled bitlocker program. Now I am prompted to enter my key which I have. But computer still want start. It will allow me to go into troubleshooting but then will not allow me to reset, repair and wont give access to a restore point. I have a feeling it's...
  5. I accidentally unistalled bitlocker now windows 11 won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally unistalled bitlocker now windows 11 won't start: I accidentally unistalled bitlocker program. Now I am prompted to enter my key which I have. But computer still want start. It will allow me to go into troubleshooting but then will not allow me to reset, repair and wont give access to a restore point. I have a feeling it's...
  6. I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...: I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select boot device and press a key” I need help…....
  7. I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...

I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and...: I accidentally cleared all my disks and now i cant boot to windows and it says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in select boot device and press a key” I need help…....
  8. Still waiting for Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still waiting for Windows 11 update: Hello there, when downloading the pc health check app it said I was compatible for a free upgrade of Windows 11, but I have waited for at least 1 month and the upgrade is still not there, I was told not to download windows 11 assistant as it is not recommended and to just...
  9. Still waiting for Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still waiting for Windows 11 update: Hello there, when downloading the pc health check app it said I was compatible for a free upgrade of Windows 11, but I have waited for at least 1 month and the upgrade is still not there, I was told not to download windows 11 assistant as it is not recommended and to just...
  10. Should I upgrade to Windows 10 October 2018 Update Now or Wait or Not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I upgrade to Windows 10 October 2018 Update Now or Wait or Not?: I’m contemplating whether I should upgrade to Windows 10 1709 or not. Should I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-10-october-2018-update/2fee7b36-2d56-4d2a-b41c-97ac7d5f916f