Windows 10: accidentally installed a virus

Discus and support accidentally installed a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so for the first time in a while I managed to download a virus from a fake blender website that automatically closes chrome any time i open it, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hunter Morrow, Jun 28, 2022.

1. accidentally installed a virus

so for the first time in a while I managed to download a virus from a fake blender website that automatically closes chrome any time i open it, I installed frst but now I need a fixlist that i am not sure how to get, any help would be greatly appreciated. I will send the frst message belowhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/155k1Inum308VUhN84RgLjou_1VhbkK1j?usp=sharing

:)

Hunter Morrow, Jun 28, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 28, 2022
  4. niko084 Win User

accidentally installed a virus

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

accidentally installed a virus

1. accidentally installed a virus - Similar Threads - accidentally installed virus

2. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file: I finally fell for an old trick - while trying to download a perfectly safe file from the internet, I mistakenly downloaded file through the internet called setup.exe and ran it. The properties of the file shows the target as "https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201.msi".What is...
  3. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file: I finally fell for an old trick - while trying to download a perfectly safe file from the internet, I mistakenly downloaded file through the internet called setup.exe and ran it. The properties of the file shows the target as "https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201.msi".What is...
  4. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I accidentally installed a virus that deleted the windows security centre service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally installed a virus that deleted the windows security centre service: hi, today I tried to install some software and it told me to restart my computer, I restarted it and now the user account control is off and the security centre service is off. I turned the security service back on and it says it couldn't start the service.so then I tried...
  6. I accidentally installed a virus that deleted the windows security centre service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally installed a virus that deleted the windows security centre service: hi, today I tried to install some software and it told me to restart my computer, I restarted it and now the user account control is off and the security centre service is off. I turned the security service back on and it says it couldn't start the service.so then I tried...
  7. I Accidentally Got ".igal" Ransomware Virus

I Accidentally Got ".igal" Ransomware Virus: I accidentally downloaded a ransomware virus and now I cannot reach any of my files in my hard drive because all my files converted to ".igal" format and no app can open them.I attached a few examples and please, somebody help me to fix this. I really don't know what to...
  8. Accidentally restored a virus?

Accidentally restored a virus?: I noticed on windows defender a click trojan was under my quarantine list. I read online the way to delete it permanently was to click "remove". Well it was removed alright. .removed from quarantine and restored!! How do I find it and re-quarantine it??? I search for it and...
  9. Help i accidentally downladed a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help i accidentally downladed a virus: I used windows defender and avast to clear it but soemtimes when i watch videos i can hear a arab guy saying something and when i press space its like i unpause i video i never clicked on, how can i get rid of this? if this isnt the apropriate subreddit can i get a link to...
  10. I accidentally downloaded a virus

I accidentally downloaded a virus: I accidentally downloaded a virus and it deleted some important files like windows10upgrade. I tries rebooting my drives completly and it didnt work. I think its because it deleted windows10upgrade. If anyone can help me i will be grateful...