Windows 10: Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off

Discus and support Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I accidentally installed a program named leftsider, there is no uninstall.exe, it moves the close, minimize and windowed buttons to the left side. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrdanda, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off

I accidentally installed a program named leftsider, there is no uninstall.exe, it moves the close, minimize and windowed buttons to the left side. This doesn't work too well in windows 10 though. I am running Windows through bootcamp and I have literally 0 experience with it. I have tried the "program uninstall" menu but it doesn't show up. Help?

submitted by /u/mrdanda
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrdanda, Aug 9, 2020

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off

I'm still seeing start menu ads dispite turning them off

Hello BreadedChicken, and welcome to Ten Forums. Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off :)

The Occasionally show suggestions in Start setting is only for the Suggested apps shown in the All Apps list in the Start menu instead.

*Arrow Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

You can also turn off automatic installation of suggested apps to completely stop them. Be sure to also read the blue note box at the top of the tutorial below for more info.

*Arrow Turn Off Automatic Installation of Suggested Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Brink, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off

1. Accidentally installed "leftsider" can't turn it off - Similar Threads - Accidentally installed leftsider

2. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  3. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on: Every once and a while. My Bluetooth would turn off for no reason, and when I attempt to turn it back on, it would fail to do anything. The only way i would be able to fix it was to hard reset my computer. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? If not, is there an...
  4. bluetooth turns off and can't be turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't Turn Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Turn Off Notifications: I am attempting to turn off the annoying and soul crushing notification sounds - for example when using my Firefox browser and chatting with a help desk person, I get a loud BINK! every time the person writes a response. I followed the useless instructions provided on MSFT's...
  6. Accidentally turned pc off when resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally turned pc off when resetting.: So I had just installed an extra hard drive and I wanted alot of my apps and stuff to be on the new one. I figured I might as well just reset the pc and start from scratch. Well, it was beginning to reset and I accidentally hit the power button. When i turn it on it shows a...
  7. Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut: Hello, I was trying to change the backlights for my hp omen 15 and somehow hit a shortcut that disabled my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/_this_is_what_ [link] [comments]...
  8. Can't turn bluetooth on/off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't turn bluetooth on/off: Plz help I have tried everything so plz help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-bluetooth-onoff/c6db2ad2-e7db-4fa7-a8c9-c6d1532a97fd
  9. Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?!

in Browsers and Email
    Accidentally turned off Mail live feature?!: Hey, Yesterday i had to reinstall my win 10. After install I made a lot of changes in the settings, and probably siwthed off something that makes the mail app, showing how many new messages do I have. Now I can't turn it live, so it IS A LITTLE BIT ANNOYING. sorry...
  10. Accidentally turned off the computer while in system restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Accidentally turned off the computer while in system restore: So I was doing a system restore on my newly upgraded Windows 10. It was stuck at 46% so I restarted it (which was a stupid thing I know). After that the laptop won't go beyond the black screen. Whenever I boot the laptop the lenovo logo appears and the black screen after and...