Windows 10: Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive

Discus and support Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I really need help...I accidentally installed Windows Server 2019 on my C: Drive with no GUI about an hour ago, for virtualization purposes. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jacobij11, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive

I really need help...I accidentally installed Windows Server 2019 on my C: Drive with no GUI about an hour ago, for virtualization purposes. I'm feverishly trying to do a system restore, but on the recovery menu "revert to previous versions of Windows" is missing, and the Administrator Command Prompt in Server 2019 is not recognizing "systemrestore". I would really appreciate it if someone could help me and fast, because this is my college-issued laptop that I use everyday. I did click the installer in Windows 10 to install WS2019, and I thought I did that before and it was successful, but I guess not.

submitted by /u/Jacobij11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jacobij11, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Fatmasari Win User
    Activate RDS CAL 2019 on Windows Server 2016

Dear Microsoft Support,

We recently purchased Windows Server RDS CAL 2019.

When we tried to install Windows Server RDS CAL 2019 into Windows Server 2016, it shows the license is not recognized and couldn’t install.

My questions are :

1. Can’t Windows RDS CAL 2019 be installed in Windows Server 2016? If can, how?
    2. Is there any way to downgrade RDS CAL from 2019 to 2016 version?

Thanks,

Fatmasari, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive

Active directory Windows Folder is geeting bigger (143GB) on C drive under operating system Server 2019

Active directory Windows Folder is geeing bigger (143GB) on
    C drive under operating system Server 2019.

abarhashimukh, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive

1. Accidentally Installed Server 2019 on C: Drive - Similar Threads - Accidentally Installed Server

2. My ERP Server 2019 is C Drive Getting Full for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My ERP Server 2019 is C Drive Getting Full for no reason: HiMy ERP server Windows Os 2019 having an issue that the C Drive Getting Full for no reason, total size of the C drive is 249 GB and now only remaining 37 GB. Daily it is reducing 2GB. So I am afraid that after some time it will break down. So kindly help me to fix it....
  3. My ERP Server 2019 is C Drive Getting Full for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ERP Server 2019 is C Drive Getting Full for no reason: HiMy ERP server Windows Os 2019 having an issue that the C Drive Getting Full for no reason, total size of the C drive is 249 GB and now only remaining 37 GB. Daily it is reducing 2GB. So I am afraid that after some time it will break down. So kindly help me to fix it....
  4. My ERP Server 2019 is C Drive Getting Full for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidentally installed Windows Server 2019 Datacenter on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally installed Windows Server 2019 Datacenter on my laptop: As the title said i installed the wrong thing and I'm stuck in the cmd without any clue what to do to get windows 10 back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-installed-windows-server-2019/dd3e4338-9e23-4509-9591-04ae0d1a4e99
  6. I accidentally installed Windows Server 2019 Datacenter on my laptop

I accidentally installed Windows Server 2019 Datacenter on my laptop: As the title said i installed the wrong thing and I'm stuck in the cmd without any clue what to do to get windows 10 back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-installed-windows-server-2019/dd3e4338-9e23-4509-9591-04ae0d1a4e99
  7. Accidentally installed windows server 2019 on my Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally installed windows server 2019 on my Dell Laptop: Hello,Yesterday I accidentally installed a windows server 2019 on my laptop running on Windows 11.When I turn on the computer it takes me to the windows sever:I restarted the computer then manage to get hereI downloaded a Windows 10 ISO file and saved it on a external drive I...
  8. Accidentally installed windows server 2019 on my Dell Laptop

Accidentally installed windows server 2019 on my Dell Laptop: Hello,Yesterday I accidentally installed a windows server 2019 on my laptop running on Windows 11.When I turn on the computer it takes me to the windows sever:I restarted the computer then manage to get hereI downloaded a Windows 10 ISO file and saved it on a external drive I...
  9. Installation in windows server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation in windows server 2019: I am trying to install software.exe on my server.The installation of software is extract msi files to Temp folder in drive c.But the installation of software fails and can't extract all files to Temp folder.How can I fix the problem?Thanks...
  10. Installation in windows server 2019

Installation in windows server 2019: I am trying to install software.exe on my server.The installation of software is extract msi files to Temp folder in drive c.But the installation of software fails and can't extract all files to Temp folder.How can I fix the problem?Thanks...