Windows 10: Accidentally lost my data caused by mct?

Discus and support Accidentally lost my data caused by mct? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yesterday, was trying to fix my laptop to install windows on so i plugged my USB into install windows via mediacreationtool. so i accidentally clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MustyAslan99, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Accidentally lost my data caused by mct?

Yesterday, was trying to fix my laptop to install windows on so i plugged my USB into install windows via mediacreationtool. so i accidentally clicked on my 2 TB HDD which i realized after the progress but luckily it was on 32 gb partition for the win installer. so i tried to recover my data via couple of programs but i couldnt recover all of my data which there is missing data and theres different file types which i havent seen before? any help that there is really good and does deep scan tool or easy way? i have really important stuff since 10 years..

:)

MustyAslan99, Mar 20, 2020
  2. skbbb Win User

accidentally deleted/lost data from SD Card using on Lumia 830

Accidentally deleted/lost all the data (Pictures, videos, important documents and books). Using Lumia 830 Windows 10 upgraded. Once accidentally removes the sd card all the data was lost only empty sd card.

google lot but can't find the recovery software for this. Kindly guide me step by step how to recover the data. Thanks.

skbbb, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Accidentally lost my data caused by mct? :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Accidentally lost my data caused by mct?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally lost my data caused by mct?

1. Accidentally lost my data caused by mct? - Similar Threads - Accidentally lost data

2. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  3. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost all my Data: Hi AllLast evening on 23.10.23, there was a new auto -Update for my surface laptop and after that it prompted me for Bit-Locker Recovery ID. Infact i bought my surface about 3-4 years back and moved to the UK. I dont have the Recovery ID and unfortunately i havent stored...
  4. Lost all my Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost data

Lost data: last used my laptop 7/8 years ago. I bought in 2010.samsung R 520.As I could not open it. I got it repaired. And the I've lost all my data documents photos Apparently it was too old. Is there anyway I can retrieve my photos and documents....
  6. DATA LOST

DATA LOST: Good day, I just want to ask if any of you encounter a problem where SD Card not showing your files and folders? I mean, I just moved all my files from desktop to SD card. And all the files are in one folder.The files size is 120GB even after I moved it to SD Card, but my...
  7. Lost Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Data: Lost data after Microsoft update. Edge replaced everything -- docs, videos, pics, restore points, browser, etc. How can I reclaim data without restore points? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data/c50c4691-93db-4f84-ac70-db1e1e6509a9
  8. Lost all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my data: Hi I had the issue of logging on my windows 10 account and i got the message saying "you've been signed out of the profile and logged on a temporary profile". I checked for solutions online and one was to edit registry and deleted temp user registry rename the one with...
  9. Accidentally lost my data caused by mct?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally lost my data caused by mct?: Not sure if it's related to this subreddit. Yesterday, was trying to fix my laptop to install windows on so i plugged my USB into install windows via mediacreationtool. so i accidentally clicked on my 2 TB HDD which i realized after the progress but luckily it was on 32 gb...
  10. Lost DATA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost DATA: So basically I got a new PC, and as I wanted to Play Forza Horizon4, I lost all of my data and I´ve no idea what to do.... please help me [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data/962731df-f922-4a70-8714-14367bd35730