Windows 10: Accidentally made a 2nd screen! How?

Discus and support Accidentally made a 2nd screen! How? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My keyboard sometimes spews some random keystrokes and messes me up. I was typing an email and then all of a sudden the entire screen quickly slides to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NHArts, Apr 16, 2020.

1. /u/NHArts Win User

Accidentally made a 2nd screen! How?

My keyboard sometimes spews some random keystrokes and messes me up. I was typing an email and then all of a sudden the entire screen quickly slides to the left and I'm on a new screen and I don't know how to go back to the first screen. What is this feature called? I want to remove the 2nd screen and go back to normal. I am just using one monitor.

Also what are the keys for switching to my desktop when I'm using a program?

submitted by /u/NHArts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NHArts, Apr 16, 2020

2. Stuck on 2nd screen with no 2nd screen

I have a nextbook with windows 10 and accidentally clicked 2nd screen only and now cant get 2nd screen to connect. Without being able to see the 2nd screen how do i change it back? Im not sure if its still on even so if not how do i restart it without a
    screen to select a profile?

KyleThompson1, May 23, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2020
  4. Accidentally made a 2nd screen! How?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Accidentally made a 2nd screen! How?

1. Accidentally made a 2nd screen! How? - Similar Threads - Accidentally made 2nd

2. Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive: My entire D drive is now also my Pictures and I can't separate them. Help is greatly appreciated in making my D drive and Pictures separate once again....
  3. Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive: My entire D drive is now also my Pictures and I can't separate them. Help is greatly appreciated in making my D drive and Pictures separate once again....
  4. Accidentally made changes to my laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally made changes to my laptop keyboard: Hello!I have a touchscreen laptop. I don't know how I did it, but the keyboard is not working properly. I don't even know how to google this problem, because everything refers to the keyboard not working, not to this type of problem.Some info, maybe someone knows what has...
  5. Accidentally made changes to my laptop keyboard

Accidentally made changes to my laptop keyboard: Hello!I have a touchscreen laptop. I don't know how I did it, but the keyboard is not working properly. I don't even know how to google this problem, because everything refers to the keyboard not working, not to this type of problem.Some info, maybe someone knows what has...
  6. Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder: Was sorting OneDrive issues as OneDrive was on C Drive & D Drive for some reason on PCMoving all to D Drive and wanted to point Music Folder to D Drive as well When I did this the Music folder became the OneDrive Folder...
  7. Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder

Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder: Was sorting OneDrive issues as OneDrive was on C Drive & D Drive for some reason on PCMoving all to D Drive and wanted to point Music Folder to D Drive as well When I did this the Music folder became the OneDrive Folder...
  8. Accidental 2nd Account Created AND USED FOR MONTHS - Combine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidental 2nd Account Created AND USED FOR MONTHS - Combine?: My laptop crashed at the beginning of December and I had to reload EVERYTHING and I accidently created a second Microsoft Account I thought I was creating a Dell account. Until today, I didn't realize this had happened AND I've been using this second account for everything...
  9. Notifications on 2nd screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications on 2nd screen: My WFH setup is a 13" laptop with touch screen connected to a 27" Dell monitor no touch input. I have made the external display my "main display" because I am a heavy multitasker and the much wider taskbar makes this easier however it would be much easier if notifications...
  10. 2nd screen on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd screen on laptop: I have a asus zephryus rog laptop with windows 10, gtx 1660 ti card and I like using my 32" TV as a 2nd screen via hdmi from time to time. My issue is that sometimes it projects onto the tv screen perfectly, and other times it only shows up in 640x480 resolution. I have...