Windows 10: Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder

Discus and support Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Was sorting OneDrive issues as OneDrive was on C Drive & D Drive for some reason on PCMoving all to D Drive and wanted to point Music Folder to D Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NZL311, Jan 26, 2022.

1. NZL311 Win User

Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder

Was sorting OneDrive issues as OneDrive was on C Drive & D Drive for some reason on PCMoving all to D Drive and wanted to point Music Folder to D Drive as well When I did this the Music folder became the OneDrive Folder

:)

NZL311, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder

1. Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder - Similar Threads - Accidentally made Music

2. Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive: Hey, I need te help of the community!Today, I accidentally moved my "Downloads" folder directly into the "OneDrive" directory without first creating a separate "Downloads" folder within "OneDrive."Now, my "OneDrive" and "Downloads" contents are combined into a single shared...
  3. Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive: Hey, I need te help of the community!Today, I accidentally moved my "Downloads" folder directly into the "OneDrive" directory without first creating a separate "Downloads" folder within "OneDrive."Now, my "OneDrive" and "Downloads" contents are combined into a single shared...
  4. Accidentally Merged Downloads Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. accidentally move my music to users folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally move my music to users folder.: I accidentally move my music folder to users folder. and make my download folder and my videos folder in same location as my music folder. I insert the pictures of this mistake *sorry for my bad english...
  6. accidentally move my music to users folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally move my music to users folder.: I accidentally move my music folder to users folder. and make my download folder and my videos folder in same location as my music folder. I insert the pictures of this mistake *sorry for my bad english...
  7. Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally made the Music folder OneDrive folder: Was sorting OneDrive issues as OneDrive was on C Drive & D Drive for some reason on PCMoving all to D Drive and wanted to point Music Folder to D Drive as well When I did this the Music folder became the OneDrive Folder...
  8. Can't unlink local Music folder from OneDrive Music folder

Can't unlink local Music folder from OneDrive Music folder: Hoping DaveM121 is there as he has helped with a similar problem Dave Can I ask for more help please I have a Music folder which is linked to Onedrive and having unlinked Onedrive I thought this would go away Having looked up another thread you helped with it seems my...
  9. Accidental merge of OneDrive and Music folders

Accidental merge of OneDrive and Music folders: I tried to move Windows Music folder into OneDrive (so that it will be backed up) and instead of choosing D:\onedrive\music I chose D:\onedrive so they somehow merged. Now the onedrive folder has a music (note) icon and contains what onedrive used to contain. How can I...
  10. wmp onedrive music and folder issue

wmp onedrive music and folder issue: So trying to remove onedrive music folder and can not delete, takeover or move the onedrive path. I have created a new music folder in the c:/users/user/Music and copied all of the music folders to that directory. The desktop shortcut still points to Thispc/Music with the...