Windows 10: Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

Discus and support Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lennlin, Aug 18, 2021.

1. lennlin Win User

Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I believe the folder was purged of all emails that were older than 10 days, which was all of the emails except for a few from this week. Any idea on how to recover these auto deleted emails?Thanks

:)

lennlin, Aug 18, 2021

2. Junk folder accidentally deleted

On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIAAccidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted :)

Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted [​IMG]

imaddicted2u, Aug 18, 2021
  3. acg52 Win User
    Windows 10 email 1) ALL mail going to junk folder 2) Deleting junk mail, then marking as spam. It reappears in the junk folder

Windows 10 email

1. ALL mail going to junk folder

2. Deleting junk mail, then marking as spam. It reappears in the junk folder

3. I HATE Windows 10 email. It is pathetic

acg52, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox.
    This is causing me to have to check both folders to be sure important emails that I want are not in the Junk folder. Why is ANYTHING directed to Junk unless I set parameters for it? Why is Windows Mail sending some emails from senders whose mail I want to
    see completely randomly and arbitrarily to the Junk Email folder? If there is no acceptable answer I will simply stop using Windows Mail altogether.

NickMariotti, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

1. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted - Similar Threads - Accidentally moved email

2. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  3. Junk email folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Junk email folder: Have windows 8.1 os. Can't get into the junk email folder. When I click on it, it just keeps "going" or stays busy. Nothing shows up. I believe it's because I have way too many emails in it. I can't get into it to delete them. Suggestions?...
  4. Accidentally deleted an email folder

Accidentally deleted an email folder: I accidentally deleted an email folder. I have set up rules for hundreds of email addresses to go into this folder. I now can't recover the folder and my rules are no longer working due to no destination folder being there. This is inundating my inbox. I really don't want to...
  5. Emails routed to junk folder

Emails routed to junk folder: Some incoming emails are being routed to the Junk folder in the Windows 10 Mail app. Since the Mail app has no rule creation capability and emails cannot be marked as junk, how is this happening ?...
  6. Accidental email message storage folder deletion.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidental email message storage folder deletion.: Hi: I believe that I have deleted one of my major folders from my email storage folders and then from my deleted folder files. I am using Windows LiveMail. Is there a way to recover that folder from somewhere?????...
  7. Email Junk mail folder

Email Junk mail folder: Since setting up my email on my laptop Windows 10 I am unable to sync the Junk folder, incoming and out going email is fine, just an empty Junk folder, I can see all content of junk folder on my iphone and Tablet, any ideas mario...
  8. junk folder in email

junk folder in email: How do I access junk mail on Windows 10. It does not appear under 'more items https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/junk-folder-in-email/2ec88a3e-d863-48f1-9ee5-5f58e245c85f
  9. Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Junk Email Folder in Windows Mail: How do I set parameters for Junk Email in Windows Mail? I am getting a lot of wanted emails arbitrarily directed to my Junk folder and there seems to be no rationale whatsoever, because email from most of the same senders is arriving in my normal Inbox. This is causing me...
  10. Junk folder accidentally deleted

in Browsers and Email
    Junk folder accidentally deleted: On Outlook.com, I accidentally deleted my Junk Email folder. Now it appears under Deleted Items, it still handles junk correctly but I can't seem to move it back where it belongs. Anyone know the solution? TIA*Smile [img] 62804