Windows 10: Accidentally moved my Pictures to my D: drive from C drive and now pictures are merged with...

Discus and support Accidentally moved my Pictures to my D: drive from C drive and now pictures are merged with... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to move my pictures from my C drive to my D drive but I totally forgot to make a Pictures folder inside of my D drive before hand, so my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kababick, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Kababick Win User

Accidentally moved my Pictures to my D: drive from C drive and now pictures are merged with...

I was trying to move my pictures from my C drive to my D drive but I totally forgot to make a Pictures folder inside of my D drive before hand, so my pictures are merged with my D Drive. I also tried fixing this in Registry Editor and it renamed my Pictures to "D:\", would appreciate some help on this please.

:)

Kababick, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Accidentally moved my Pictures to my D: drive from C drive and now pictures are merged with...

1. Accidentally moved my Pictures to my D: drive from C drive and now pictures are merged with... - Similar Threads - Accidentally moved Pictures

2. Accidentally moved my Pictures to my D: drive from C drive and now pictures are merged with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally moved my Pictures to my D: drive from C drive and now pictures are merged with...: I was trying to move my pictures from my C drive to my D drive but I totally forgot to make a Pictures folder inside of my D drive before hand, so my pictures are merged with my D Drive. I also tried fixing this in Registry Editor and it renamed my Pictures to "D:\", would...
  3. Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive: My entire D drive is now also my Pictures and I can't separate them. Help is greatly appreciated in making my D drive and Pictures separate once again....
  4. Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive: My entire D drive is now also my Pictures and I can't separate them. Help is greatly appreciated in making my D drive and Pictures separate once again....
  5. Accidentally made my Pictures into the entire D Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I accidentally merged my Pictures folder with my Data D: drive and now my pictures has the...

I accidentally merged my Pictures folder with my Data D: drive and now my pictures has the...: Hi! So I was planning to move my documents to my data D to free up some space from the C drive. Apparently when I browsed and watch videos on YouTube to follow some tutorials, I decided to move my pictures too using the properties option. I did that after I changed the...
  7. Merged Pictures Library with D: drive HELP

Merged Pictures Library with D: drive HELP: I accidentally merged my "Pictures" library with my "DATA D:" drive. I've managed to undo part of the merger, and return the Pictures library to my C: drive. However, I now have my regular "DATA D:" drive as well as a "D:\" drive that are both listed as "DATA D:" in their...
  8. I have accidentally merged my C drive and D drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have accidentally merged my C drive and D drive.: [IMG][IMG]Now I have program files in both my C and D drives. I have sent you 2 images, please consider my request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-accidentally-merged-my-c-drive-and-d-drive/1d19a627-e84a-4622-a72e-91ed005a5c7c
  9. Pictures disappeared during 'move' from C to D drive

Pictures disappeared during 'move' from C to D drive: Hi, My C drive was almost full so I attempted to move pictures by dragging the Photo folder 39GB size of pictures maybe more than 6 thousand pictures and so I dragged the C:\pictures\photo to the D:\picturefoldername and in the process it moved only 11 pictures and the rest...
  10. How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?: I have folders with a bunch of pictures and I want to move them to the D drive because there is more space there. How to do that? Also is there a way to set the D drive as the default drive so pictures saved will automatically go there? submitted by /u/jayx468 [link]...