Windows 10: Accidentally moved the WindowsApps folder to WpSystem and can't move it, remove it or...

Discus and support Accidentally moved the WindowsApps folder to WpSystem and can't move it, remove it or... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was trying to get into the WindowsApps folder to see what is inside and to see if I have any apps installed that didn't show up in Windows Store. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oOlivierek, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Accidentally moved the WindowsApps folder to WpSystem and can't move it, remove it or...

I was trying to get into the WindowsApps folder to see what is inside and to see if I have any apps installed that didn't show up in Windows Store.

I accidentally moved the folder into the WpSystem folder and now I get errors whenever I try to access the folder in any capacity.

The errors I get are : insert app here can’t open because it can’t be found. The storage device might be missing or disconnected. when trying to open apps in the folder, D:/WpSystem/WindowsApps is not accessible: the security ID structure is invalid when trying to open it, Error 0x80070539: The security ID structure is invalid when trying to move it, and nothing happens when I try delete it

:)

oOlivierek, Feb 28, 2021

2. WPSystem Lockout

Hi, being the idiot that I am, I moved the folders "WindowsApps", "WUDownloadCache", and "SoftwareDistribution" into my WPSystem folder. Because my WPSystem folder has security measures that don't allow me to access anything inside, I cannot take these
    folders back out. The fact that these folders are in WPSystem has tampered with some of my photos and Windows10 functionality. I'd like to get them back out ASAP. Please help, thanks.

jcjonesiii, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Moving a file out of the WpSystem Folder

I recently moved a file into the WpSystems folder on my D drive. I did not mean to put the file in the WpSystems folder and I am not really sure why that folder isn't hidden. Regardless, I now get "The security ID structure is invalid" when trying to move
    the file. I have tried copying it and sharing the file. I also do not have a restore point to go back to.

Thanks for any help.

StevenH001, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Anmolxoxo Win User

Accidentally moved the WindowsApps folder to WpSystem and can't move it, remove it or...

accidently put my game file in wpsystem folder

I have accidentally put my file of the game in wpsystem folder and I can't move it out from it. please help me to get it out'

Anmolxoxo, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Accidentally moved the WindowsApps folder to WpSystem and can't move it, remove it or...

1. Accidentally moved the WindowsApps folder to WpSystem and can't move it, remove it or... - Similar Threads - Accidentally moved WindowsApps

2. Accidentally moved .keras folder to desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally moved .keras folder to desktop.: I accidentally moved a folder called ".keras" to desktop.I don't know where to move it back to in C drive.Please can you tell me the path to put it back in exacty the right place?Windows 11....
  3. Accidentally moved folder straight to D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally moved folder straight to D:: Hi, I was re-routing my library of files from C: to D: and I accidentaly moved my pic folder to D: and not to a subfolder on D, and can't change it back to the default. Getting error messages, that it can't compile the normal sub directories list and have denied access, and...
  4. Accidentally moved folder straight to D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally moved folder straight to D:: Hi, I was re-routing my library of files from C: to D: and I accidentaly moved my pic folder to D: and not to a subfolder on D, and can't change it back to the default. Getting error messages, that it can't compile the normal sub directories list and have denied access, and...
  5. Accidentally moved folder straight to D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Recently moved a folder to wpsystem by accident

Recently moved a folder to wpsystem by accident: I moved a folder to WpSystems by mistake and now it is not allowing me to move it out I am receiving an error code that reads Can anyone please help?...
  7. Can't move files into game files within the WindowsApps folder

Can't move files into game files within the WindowsApps folder: I've been trying to install mods into Slime Rancher but the file that I need to move into the game folder to do so is being denied stating that I need administrator permission to do so yet I am the administrator. Then when I press Continue, this happens....
  8. Can't move WpSystem file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move WpSystem file: Hey r/Windows10, recently I bought a new drive to store all of my games and I wanted to move my WpSystem folder to it from my old drive because it had info from all of my Game Pass PC games. Whenever I try to move it I get a message saying that "Your organization does not...
  9. How to move files to Windowsapps folder?

How to move files to Windowsapps folder?: My friend gave his hard drive where is alot of xbox game pass games. my internet is so bad it takes days to download 1 decent game. when i try to move a folder to my windowsapps, it gives "Your organization does not allow you to place this file here". Why did microsoft have...
  10. Can't move certain folder in WindowsApps

Can't move certain folder in WindowsApps: I am administrator with full control of the folder Windows Apps and everything inside it, but for some reason I don't have full control of this folder inside windows apps. Trying to copy a save file from a game pass game. submitted by /u/drbot007 [link] [comments]...