Windows 10: Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Discus and support Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adil_m, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Adil_m Win User

Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Hi

We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package?

Best Regards

Adil M

:)

Adil_m, Jul 31, 2020

2. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. - Similar Threads - Accidentally purchased minecraft

2. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  4. I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up: I purchased this on PC in the microsoft store, I got the skins and stuff that come with it but the minecoins never showed up. It says to go in game into the store to claim but there is nothing there. Am i doing something wrong? How should i resolve this?...
  5. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: Hello dear microsoft my friend is in trouble with minecraft java edition his computer is restarted himself when he playing his own minecraft survival world than he opened back the computer but his survival world is gone in minecraft save files he can clearly see the world...
  6. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs. So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy...
  7. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. Minecraft Windows edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows edition: I have Minecraft for my Xbox live account xl lord konze and for my pc dboy1596. When i try to sign into my account on pc. The Dboy1596 account, that i have redeemed on windows it keeps signing me into my Xbox live account. I just bought a realm and have bin trying to fix this...
  10. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.: I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how. I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't...