Windows 10: Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Discus and support Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adil_m, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Adil_m Win User

Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Hi

We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package?

Best Regards

Adil M

:)

Adil_m, Jul 31, 2020

2. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. - Similar Threads - Accidentally purchased minecraft

2. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  3. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  4. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code: I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country. And i cant...
  5. Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is minecraft windows 10 starter edition returnable?: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition but I want to return it but the no return button shows up. Can I return? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-minecraft-windows-10-starter-edition-returnable/a6100bc6-a217-4108-a65f-f4c4c0f8ce11
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 starter edition Installation Freeze: So basically my mother bought be the starter edition of Minecraft windows 10 And when i click install The Microsoft store freezes and then afterwards it just closes Plese i need help because my mother is wanting a refund D:...
  7. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  8. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...
  9. Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition: I would like refund for Minecraft purchase. It was rejected twice because the automated reply bot says that I consumed my game purchase which I'm assuming its the minecoins which I DID NOT receive. Wondering if there is any help that will help me get my refund?...
  10. Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Play Minecraft Starter Pack Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I've already owned minecraft windows 10 edition but for some reason I couldn't play online anymore and it always said I had to buy one of both packs. So I bought Minecraft Starter edition, it's showing up in my Microsoft Store Library but minecraft still tells me to buy...