Windows 10: Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

Discus and support Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today, I've changed my PC and try to activate Windows 10 Pro. But then I accidentally remove the old activated PC from my Microsoft account. And when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chanat Sinpithakkul, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

Today, I've changed my PC and try to activate Windows 10 Pro. But then I accidentally remove the old activated PC from my Microsoft account. And when I try to reactivate my new PC, it keep show the message "We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now." but hey!!! I used Windows 10 Pro for years and I thought my account contains the activation key not the unique device. Please help..

My Windows licence is Digital licence

:)

Chanat Sinpithakkul, Nov 5, 2018

2. Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

Today, I've changed my PC and try to activate Windows 10 Pro. But then I accidentally remove the old activated PC from my Microsoft account. And when I try to reactivate my new PC, it keep show the message "We can’t find any devices linked to your
    Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now." but hey!!! I used Windows 10 Pro for years and I thought my account contains the activation key not the unique device. Please help..

My Windows licence is Digital licence

3. Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

By the way, I decided to buy the new licence because I have deleted whole system of the old one and I don't have the keycode.

4. Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

Hi, ChanaT,

See if this works for you.

Click on Settings > Accounts > Email Accounts > Add an Account

Click Outlook.com

Enter Email Address of your Microsoft Account > Click Next

Enter Password > Click Sign-in

If using two-step verification > Select how to receive the code for verification

Enter the Code > Click Next

Click Next again

You should see All done = Your account was setup successfully

Click Done

You'll be linked to the Digital License once you activate the account.

Smittychat., Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!!

1. Accidentally remove the old activated PC device, and I cannot reactivate Windows anymore??!! - Similar Threads - Accidentally remove old

2. I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.: So i did a BIOS update and it asked me afterwards if i wanted to reset fTPM, it didnt say anything about windows installation tho, only that if i had bitlocker or something that i would need to backup those keys.So it booted fine but when i logged i saw the watermark with...
  3. I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deactivated my windows installation and it wont activate anymore.: So i did a BIOS update and it asked me afterwards if i wanted to reset fTPM, it didnt say anything about windows installation tho, only that if i had bitlocker or something that i would need to backup those keys.So it booted fine but when i logged i saw the watermark with...
  4. Removing an old PC from Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing an old PC from Devices: I can't remove an old PC from my list of Devices. When I try it says to wait, then try again later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-an-old-pc-from-devices/70ee83f7-5972-47c0-842c-86c306fd565f
  5. Removing an old PC from Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing an old PC from Devices: I can't remove an old PC from my list of Devices. When I try it says to wait, then try again later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-an-old-pc-from-devices/70ee83f7-5972-47c0-842c-86c306fd565f
  6. Removing an old PC from Devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Accidentally removed Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally removed Bluetooth device: Hi, my name is Zaeem. I have accidentally removed a Bluetooth device from a Windows 10 laptop and have spent a majority of my time trying to get it back. Is there a way to fix this issue?...
  8. Windows activation troubleshooter is not listing my device, cannot reactivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation troubleshooter is not listing my device, cannot reactivate: I have a PC, which has had a Windows 10 Pro license activated. My PC is a dual boot system with Windows 10 and Hackintosh macOS Big Sur. Both are installed in UEFI mode. Now it seems that the latest macOS upgrade from Catalina to Big Sur did something to UEFI setup also on...
  9. I cannot get a device back on my bluetooth after I accidentally removed it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot get a device back on my bluetooth after I accidentally removed it?: I accidently removed a device from my Bluetooth how do I get it back as it doesn't show up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-a-device-back-on-my-bluetooth-after-i/0a791007-67f1-4b85-ab7f-f78ec42c2eef
  10. I accidentally removed my old PC from my devices and now I can't activate Windows 10 on my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I accidentally removed my old PC from my devices and now I can't activate Windows 10 on my...: I was an idiot and accidentally removed my previous PC from my Microsoft account and now now I can't reactivate windows 10 on my new PC. Any help on how to get my old PC back on my account?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation deleted old device

2. windows remove old activated pc

3. what to do if you accidentally deleted an old pc of your microsoft devices