Windows 10: Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

Discus and support Accidentally removed/deleted drivers in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Well I can't believe the anguish this has put me through. I foolishly uninstalled my gpu drivers and also clicked the box to delete all files etc. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Mopar, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Mopar Win User

Accidentally removed/deleted drivers

Well I can't believe the anguish this has put me through. I foolishly uninstalled my gpu drivers and also clicked the box to delete all files etc. As if that wasnt bad enough I carelessly followed advice I shouldn't have and removed my GPU after retrieving it from 'hidden devices'.

I have tried everything from checking windows updates, confirming primary graphics adaptor is selected as pcie in bios, swapping pcie lanes, scanning for hardware changes in device manager, adding legacy hardware but not sure which would be for nvidia std display/intel/ms. I then attempted DDU - 'Clean and Restart' and then running driver install app. I've also tried via creating an ISO recovery and then restarting system via windows exp with the gpu driver located on desktop which is evidently supposed to automatically locate and install.

My next approach was to downgrade back to 7 (only been on 10 for 7days) however since I did the iso restart that's no longer listed as an option in recovery. It only lists reverting to an early version of 10.

Any help with this is GREATLY appreciated!

I5 3570
    Gtx 670
    Asrock Z77 oc formula
    Win 10 pro 64

:)

Mopar, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 14, 2020
  3. LizChilds Win User
    Printer accidentally deleted

I accidentally deleted my printer on hp laptop windows 10 and now it does not show up in the list of printers to reconnect

LizChilds, Jan 14, 2020
  4. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Accidentally removed/deleted drivers - Similar Threads - Accidentally removed deleted

2. I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my Bluetooth Drivers.: I can't find any article on here that can help me... I think I really messed up. a couple weeks ago I upgraded my CPU, GPU, and my power supply on my gaming PC.. I was having issues with it and a tech friend of mine recommended I delete my 'Armory Crate' app I believe it...
  3. I accidentally delete fingerprint reader driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally delete fingerprint reader driver.: How can i redownload the driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-fingerprint-reader-driver/32139f0e-d577-4a60-b1bb-6fc2c795cd05
  4. Accidentally deleted PS/2 keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted PS/2 keyboard driver: I accidentally deleted my PS/2 keyboard driver while trying to fix a problem I had with the keyboard itself. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Alpha. I already tried restarting after it happened with no results. I also did a 'Scan for Hardware Changes', but it wasn't...
  5. Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver: Hi,I use hdmi cable to connect laptop to Sharp TV, before it worked fine. Then not sure why and how, the audio doesn't automatically switch to TV when it is connected to the TV. I have tried to look at Playback, the SHARP word is there. I accidentally remove it. Now on...
  6. Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver: Hi,I use hdmi cable to connect laptop to Sharp TV, before it worked fine. Then not sure why and how, the audio doesn't automatically switch to TV when it is connected to the TV. I have tried to look at Playback, the SHARP word is there. I accidentally remove it. Now on...
  7. Accidentally Delete Sharp Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Deleted Microsoft Display Driver accidentally

Deleted Microsoft Display Driver accidentally: Hi there! i need help! I saw that my graphics driver had an issue so i decided to uninstall it then i couldn’t install a new one so i thought the default driver that Windows provide after deleting the existing driver is the issue so i deleted it then my Display Drivers...
  9. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers: I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer. I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this. My computer details are HP ALL IN ONE PC SERIAL NO 4CH54239G1 PRODUCT NO G7S60EA#ABU Can you help please...
  10. Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion

Accidental Webcam Driver Deletion: Hello everyone. I got a new Logitech webcam for my Gaming PC but it had a built in mic. I wanted to remove it but didn't know how. I went into Devices and Printers and deleted the device from the audio section, thinking it'd only delete the audio-input part of the cam, but...